ESPN First Take discusses Josh Freeman signing

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:bobdole:@4:55

[video=youtube;7tpOIh4MucU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=7tpOIh4MucU[/video]

shoveyjoe2442

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bayless is a clown with no credibility. No need to get mad over something someone like him says. Guy doesn't know sports

Bruzer

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Bayless / Smith are professional trolls for the most part paid to argue. so eh, oh well.

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
Hammered
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll never understand why people continue to watch the garbage shoveled out by BSPN and SoapOperaCenter.

I guess some people like to stand in front of the fan when BSPN throws their **** into it. Just don't get pissed off when you get sprayed by it.

randomname

Second String
Reaction score
Uhh, I know this is the offseason and all, but... 6 minutes discussing a camp fodder signing? Really?

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll never understand why people continue to watch the garbage shoveled out by BSPN and SoapOperaCenter.

I guess some people like to stand in front of the fan when BSPN throws their **** into it. Just don't get pissed off when you get sprayed by it.
Exactly. Espn is such crapped. Just about all their analysts completely suck and have no right being employed

nyjunc

Hammered
Reaction score
skip said the first full year for Freeman was better than anything we have seen from Tannehill. I think that is pretty safe to say, he put up better #s and his team won more games than any season Ryan has played. I think skip liked to stir things up but he's not off w/ that particular comment. that doesn't mean Josh is better just he was better than season than Ryan has been in any of his but that's a long time ago for Josh and I'm not sure he has it upstairs to play like that again.

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm not even gonna listen. Those guys suck at life

Mudder1310

Starter
Reaction score
Freeman has become sloppy, not less talented. In a way he's been coached down. If Lazor and crew can get his fundamentals back up to par he's more athletic than Moore, and probably a better long term answer at QB if RT does go down.

Top Bottom