Espn Says 2-14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Says 2-14

ESPN has turned into a joke. I expect us to stink every year as history says chances are that we will, but 2-14.....not so much

Wouldn't shock me, but I think we win a couple more than that. Roster is lacking talent and depth, the people that think this is all of a sudden a 10 win team if Tannehill is back and healthy are gonna be disappointed like pretty much every year.

So **** those guys. They can kiss my fat hairy ***.

If we managed to go 6-10 with Cutler as QB, I fail to see how we will regress with Tannehill.

ESPN has always had a hardon for Miami, but this one pushes absurdity to the ultimate edge.

I guess we're going to fall almost as much as their ratings have

Next year isn't the year to if you want a QB at the top of the draft.

This is said almost every year, this time of year, and is rarely ever true. Even if it is true, Nick Bosa will be a nice consolation prize.

Coaching, coaching, coaching
If Gase is the real deal, this team wins at least 9 games. Anything less, he should be fired.

That borderlines on idiocy

Belichick had a losing record in 5 out of his first 6 seasons
41-55 record

Tom Landry had a 25-53 record his first 6 seasons

Chuck Noll had a 12-30 record his 1st 3 seasons

Marv Levy 40-55 in his 1st 7 seasons

Jimmy Johnson was 8-24 his 1st 2 seasons

Time will tell regarding Gase but to say he needs to win at least 9 games and
should be fired is absurd

don’t worry - Tannbaum will trade that away to move up in the 7th this year and next.
I would suggest if you just want to be negative, then start your own thread. I for one am tired of the same old T rants, we get it let's move on.

Next year isn't the year to if you want a QB at the top of the draft.
Thank you. It amazes me how some can't understand the QB talent in this year's class and complete lack of in next years.

That's great because they are usually dead wrong with predicting anything. If they are right, BIG changes need to be made.

I see 2 men who are chomping at the bit for this season to start.
Gase and Tannehill. They both have something to prove to their detractors.
The good thing is that they both empower each other.
I see us repeating the 2016 record with a win as well.
2-14 is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom