Belichick had a losing record in 5 out of his first 6 seasons
41-55 record

Tom Landry had a 25-53 record his first 6 seasons

Chuck Noll had a 12-30 record his 1st 3 seasons

Marv Levy 40-55 in his 1st 7 seasons

Jimmy Johnson was 8-24 his 1st 2 seasons

Time will tell regarding Gase but to say he needs to win at least 9 games and
should be fired is absurd

You’re talking about coaches from 25-50 years ago. Hall and Oates didn’t break til their 3rd album. It’s 2018 bands ain’t getting 3 albums to find a hit and coaches are judged year to year.

You’re talking about coaches from 25-50 years ago. Hall and Oates didn’t break til their 3rd album. It’s 2018 bands ain’t getting 3 albums to find a hit and coaches are judged year to year.

MAYBE BECAUSE I'M 60 YEARS OLD YOUNG ONE

and maybe we're in a give me-give me instant results society
dwell on that whippersnapper

I just looked at the posted link. It did in fact say 8-8. If Vegas goes 3 on the over/under I am betting the farm!

5-11 would be a more accurate assessment.
If they draft Rosen or Mayfield it will save Gase's job. But without a rookie QB Gase and THill will be gone.

I agree that drafting a QB in round 1 gives Gase a minimum of 3 years including this season because the rookie won't play in 2018 if things go as planned.

I can see making a prediction after the draft, but it's way too early.

Let's see what happens next weekend. Hopefully Miami will strike gold with a few picks.

Go to a political board with this crap. Keep it off a sports sight.

giphy.gif

2-14? I will go against that and take that bet. What's the odds? Pretty poor i reckon.

2-14 is a bit excessive, but we didn't do ourselves any favors last year on national TV.
We were the last team to beat brady until the Eagles did it in the SB. All of America got to see Xavien Howard become a future Pro Bowler. The love affair with suh and landry among the media is preposterous. We are better this year at 4 position groups than last year. The only regression is at DT and ST. 1 TE, Eddy, McMillan and a healthy Tannehill and we are good to go.

2-14 is pretty harsh considering the Bills and Jets are both desperate to find a quarterback in the draft. They are saying our starter is worse than whatever they can field this year? That’s a vote of no confidence in Ryan Tannehill from an independent observer.

5-11 would be a more accurate assessment.
If they draft Rosen or Mayfield it will save Gase's job. But without a rookie QB Gase and THill will be gone.

Nonsense. Name a year when a team QBed by Tannehill has won 5 games or less. He may not be elite but he is not the scrub you want to make him out to be. Guys like you deserve to root for teams QBed by guys like Cleo Lemon and John Beck.

Back
Top Bottom