ESPN still hating | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN still hating

I guess 8-8 is considered "winning" in Jets land, eh? :idk:

Going into hard Knocks we were coming off an AFC Championship Game appearance, you are coming off not winning a playoff game since 2000. See the difference?

As far as the coverage now, Rex has led us to 2 title games in 3 years. We took a step back last year but this team is still a dream for the media b/c you never know what will happen next.

Going into hard Knocks we were coming off an AFC Championship Game appearance, you are coming off not winning a playoff game since 2000. See the difference?

As far as the coverage now, Rex has led us to 2 title games in 3 years. We took a step back last year but this team is still a dream for the media b/c you never know what will happen next.

:sidelol: You're so predictable with your arguments nowadays, it's hilarious.

Been listening to ESPN Radio for most of the morning and they've been avoiding Hard Knocks. Hardly talking about it. The spent hours talking about Rex dropping F bombs when the Jets were the featured team but now that it's the Dolphins it's a nonstory.

Grab a pair - and let's move on to the DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking news bulletin from ESPN: Jets announce that they will be unfurling the banners for their two consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances at halftime of week 1.

Who cares? I don't get why people care what those knuckleheads think. If they're more interested in the circus that is the New York Jets, instead of the champions that are the New York Giants, that should pretty much tell you how ridiculous BSPN is.

That's the point. Chaos creates RATINGS, and that is what the media will focus on. Before the fights broke out at Camp Chaos (the media has tabbed the Jets Camp), ESPN and the NFL Network have been using the Fins as their whipping post. I bet a good portion of the analyst who claim they will not watch, will watch, and realize there is nothing negative to report. Fins Fans need to stop caring about what non-Fin Fans are saying, just circle the wagon, and BIM (Believe in Miami).

Back
Top Bottom