ESPN still hating | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN still hating

Who cares? I don't get why people care what those knuckleheads think. If they're more interested in the circus that is the New York Jets, instead of the champions that are the New York Giants, that should pretty much tell you how ridiculous BSPN is.
We'd care if they we're loving us

ESPN is only good for live sporting events. If I want news on one of the major sports league I go to either MLB, or NFL networks or NBAtv. If you like ESPN getting hard ons (or you have a hard on)for Tiger Woods, Danica Patrick, Lebron, Tebow, and Mike Trout then that channel is for you.

ESPN is only good for live sporting events. If I want news on one of the major sports league I go to either MLB, or NFL networks or NBAtv. If you like ESPN getting hard ons (or you have a hard on)for Tiger Woods, Danica Patrick, Lebron, Tebow, and Mike Trout then that channel is for you.

I am not an espn fan, I think they have almost ruined sports.

I will switch over to ESPN and the NFL network on occasion to see what they are talking about.....check the left hand column.....nothing on the Dolphins..... then back to watching Chopped on the food network :)

Suffice it to say, I rarely watch either network anymore.

And that's why I am out. I am so tired of this......

It's good the season is around the corner b/c this has seemed like the longest offseason ever

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I am not an espn fan, I think they have almost ruined sports.

You're missing 20 hours of Jets coverage a day though :d-day:

As far as the coverage now, Rex has led us to 2 title games in 3 years. We took a step back last year but this team is still a dream for the media b/c you never know what will happen next.

This.

The Jets are a truly comic strip....they haven't won a championship in 1000 years; they have a fat loud-mouth for a coach, they have a team that was in tatters at the end of last year, they recently signed Tim Tebow, and they play in the biggest media market in the world. Pretty clear to me why the morons at ESPN and NFLN love them.

I only watch ESPN for when games are on. It's garbage. I don't waste my time with a lot of those fake journalists.

Back
Top Bottom