ESPN TV Just had a segment on our Fins........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN TV Just had a segment on our Fins........

Just for 'kicks and grins', who does anybody think we can beat in the playoffs? Nobody at this point.
I think we can beat any team in the AFC, and if we win out we could of potentially beat three teams that are still in the playoffs in Baltimore, Tennessee, and New England during our 9 game win streak.

We are used to winning now. I see us getting tougher and tougher

I think we can beat any team in the AFC, and if we win out we could of potentially beat three teams that are still in the playoffs in Baltimore, Tennessee, and New England during our 9 game win streak.
Where can I buy what you're smoking? We haven't beat the Bills in 2 years...

If the Bills continue to play the way they've been playing, that won't matter. They'll be on the outside looking in, and we may very well be the 6th or 7th seed in the playoffs.

Did I mention the Bills anywhere in my post? In the scenario that we can see all 3 of the AFC teams I mentioned the Bills are more than likely on the outside looking in.

If the Bills continue to play the way they've been playing, that won't matter. They'll be on the outside looking in, and we may very well be the 6th or 7th seed in the playoffs.
In you're dreams. Bills will win enough to tie us, and own us on tie breaker.

Did I mention the Bills anywhere in my post? In the scenario that we can see all 3 of the AFC teams I mentioned the Bills are more than likely on the outside looking in.
You saw the post, we are chasing Jills, and they own the tiebreaker. You don't have to say it, just look at the standings, then at the head to head record.

Just for 'kicks and grins', who does anybody think we can beat in the playoffs? Nobody at this point.
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Back
Top Bottom