ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's PTI on Zach and his Probowl Selection

He hopped on shaq's back and wade's FT shooting.

You are just a hater.

ZO outplayed SHAQ in the finals. His game six (the deciding game) was insane. nevermind that he threatened to set records for block shots in the playoffs...coming off the bench no less.

LOL is all I can say. You are either envious or just too blind with hate.

Now they aren't reliable boxscores? or is it that JT was hurt? let's say he missed 3 games that'ss till 5 gams w/o a sack, right? Your excuses are comical.:lol:

Sorry I couldn't give you NFL.com boxscores but it's been so long since the Dolphins made the playoffs that they don't have them anymore.

And your hate for all things Miami is pathological.

You are just a hater.

ZO outplayed SHAQ in the finals. His game six (the deciding game) was insane. nevermind that he threatened to set records for block shots in the playoffs...coming off the bench no less.

LOL is all I can say. You are either envious or just too blind with hate.

If not for the refs blowing a whistle every 3 secs and wade living from the FT line you Zo wouldn't have a Championship.

And your hate for all things Miami is pathological.

I don't hate all things Miami, I am just giving an honest opinion just like I told you guys Daunte Culpepper wasn't a good QB but you wouldn't listen to me. How did that work out?

If not for the refs blowing a whistle every 3 secs and wade living from the FT line you Zo wouldn't have a Championship.

and of course...the little detail like the Heat kicking the crap out of Detroit and then winning 4 straight against Dallas after being down 0-2.

When you attack the basket...you get foul calls. Pass that on to Vince.

So I guess MJ should give back his rings as well?

I don't hate all things Miami, I am just giving an honest opinion just like I told you guys Daunte Culpepper wasn't a good QB but you wouldn't listen to me. How did that work out?

The guy wasn't fully rehabbed. Carson Palmer is great and he looked like crap as well at the start of this season. (same injury)

Taylor is a HOFer. The numbers are just too good. Same with Thomas..although he will get in later. Taylor is a first ballot guy. The friggin guy is gonna probably have more career sacks than about 15 other HOF DE's..yet you would keep him out. Pathetic.

We will have to wait to see how he does next season to really determine that.

Taylor is one of the best defensive ends ever and will make the Hall of Fame on his first or second try and Zach will also get in but he will have to wait longer then JT.

and of course...the little detail like the Heat kicking the crap out of Detroit and then winning 4 straight against Dallas after being down 0-2.

When you attack the basket...you get foul calls. Pass that on to Vince.

So I guess MJ should give back his rings as well?

Even Jordan didn't get the type of treatment from oficials that wade got.

The guy wasn't fully rehabbed. Carson Palmer is great and he looked like crap as well at the start of this season. (same injury)

Taylor is a HOFer. The numbers are just too good. Same with Thomas..although he will get in later. Taylor is a first ballot guy. The friggin guy is gonna probably have more career sacks than about 15 other HOF DE's..yet you would keep him out. Pathetic.

All we heard leading into the season was how far ahead of sched he was and how healthy he was then it's typical daunte w/ bad TO after bad TO and the the injury excuse comes in. he's not a winner, never ahs been. He USED to be a great fantasy QB when he had Moss but those days are long over w/.

As for taylor, only 5 of 10 double digit sack seasons, only 1 year close to 20. he's just nto a HOFer. gastineau had 4 double digit sack seasons including 1 over 20 and 2 near 20, had 2 seasons cut short by strikes and left midway through his last season near double digits and he's not a HOfer and doesn't deserve to be. gastineau was by far a better pass rusher than Taylor.

I got a picture in my head of you laughing and rolling on the ground as you typed that. I bet you said to yourself "Oh my god, check out what crap I am gonna try to pass off on this forum." Did you make that statement on a bet?

All we heard leading into the season was how far ahead of sched he was and how healthy he was then it's typical daunte w/ bad TO after bad TO and the the injury excuse comes in. he's not a winner, never ahs been. He USED to be a great fantasy QB when he had Moss but those days are long over w/.

How has Moss done without Daunte? The guy was obviously injured. He couldn't move for christ's sake.

As for taylor, only 5 of 10 double digit sack seasons, only 1 year close to 20. he's just nto a HOFer. gastineau had 4 double digit sack seasons including 1 over 20 and 2 near 20, had 2 seasons cut short by strikes and left midway through his last season near double digits and he's not a HOfer and doesn't deserve to be. gastineau was by far a better pass rusher than Taylor.

it's not even worth debating this anymore. Jason Taylor is a HOFer. he just is. I am Sorry that he happens to play for us, and not you. I know that's the source of this debate, anyway.

I bet if he wore puke green, your tune would be completely different. BTW, Gastineu is not in the HOF because he never played the run in his entire career. A completely one dimensional player. very similar to Trace Armstrong.

He had 107 1/2 sacks in 10 seasons. JT has 105 with 2 games left in this season (his tenth). JT also has 7 career TD's, 6 INT's and 36 FF's. All of which dwarf Gastineus numbers. So no. Gastineu was not a better pass rusher. Try that one on somebody else who never saw him play. I did.

Typical New yorker, hates everything miami. Regardless we are still the champs, and it's not a figment of your imagination; Zo does have a Ring..No matter what your hating *** have to say. I guess Wade made Terry miss a Wide open three point that would have won the game for them right. We whoop them at their house..with everything on the line..

You would say Gastineau was a far better pass rusher than Taylor, maybe even a better play maker than him too. You know why, it's because your bias towards NY and all the teams going to the SB with the meda sucking their ***** about ******ed things.

Just get off the Dolphins board for a little while, chill and come back to earth.

OH, and for all you ***** that say "Zach is a well known pile-jumper", who the hell are you to say that he is and someone like Ray Lewis is not? It's because you *******s watch ESPN and NFL network and browse the net all day reading HYPE! You don't watch Miami games, therefore, GET OFF OUR PLAYERS CASES.

i think DeMeco Ryans should have gone along with Zach..... the guy is a rookie and has been tearing up the league on that crappy defense...

i am with nyjunc on the Daunte issue.

everyone keeps playing the rehab card... yet no one remembers 2005 before his injury, after Moss left. He was playing like crap. The knee injury cut short a season that was miserable. why do you think Minny let him go? (psssst! it wasn't because of the knee surgery!)

IMHO, Zach Thomas is so underrated. He may be a little overrated by some Dolphins fans but underrated by all fans of any other teams.

This cracks me up.

Back in like 03 or 04 Ray Lewis had some off years and every analyst was talking about how he just didn't have the horses in front of him anymore (Adams had left and Siragusa retired). I always found that amusing because in 04 Zach had Bryan Ronbinson and Jeff Zgoginia in front of him and I never heard anyone make excuses for him becuase for the most part he was still productive. Food for thought.

Exactly. I concur, in full.

Back
Top Bottom