ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!!

So dumb. We have Beidgewater for this scenario - which is unlikely anyway

ESPN’s Mike Tannenbaum says the Dolphins should trade for Jimmy Garoppolo
"If Tua stumbles and those first four games are difficult ... Jimmy Garoppolo may not just be the best solution in September of 2022, but he may be the best solution for the next three years." Source is Dolphin Nation..............
I can't wait until Tua makes him look like the know-nothing dithering idiot we all know him to be.

"If Tua stumbles and those first four games are difficult ... Jimmy Garoppolo may not just be the best solution in September of 2022, but he may be the best solution for the next three years." Source is Dolphin Nation..............
You know what they say? Opinions are like assholes...Dolphins and Tua can put all this sheeeeiiiit to sleep starting in 4 weeks. All of these "experts" take a calculated risk that their opinion is going to be right. Try not to get hyped when it's a good prediction and don't give a crap when it's a bad prediction. We'll know soon enough. I do believe we're going to open up a can on the Pats on Sept 11. That's my opinion. I have an a-hole too.

I'm not fan of Tannebaum, ruined us for years really, but he was vocal in predicting Herbert would be a great pro pre-draft in 2020. No reason Herbert and Tua can't both be good pro's but between being butt hurt we fired him and hoping Tua fails so his call on Herbert looks even better, he's going to keep doubling down here until Tua and Fins prove him wrong. Cheers, that's happening this year!

Before practice this morning... A practice in which the Fins passing offense led by Tua ended up steamrolling one of the best D in the NFL... McDaniel said he was pondering sitting Tua for all of the pre-season games given his performance the last 2 weeks... And now they're going to trade for Jimmy ****ing G??? Now thats a brutal ****ing take if I've ever heard one...

If by "brutal ****ing" you mean mind-numbingly idiotic then I concur.

**** HIM!!!! He's an ass clown!!!
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

He wants to be so right about Tua, it's sickening. Just like alot of Dolphins fans.

I don't care if I'm right or wrong about Tua personally. I'm a doubter and I'm just calling it like I see it.

It's a serious problem in our country quite honestly, if you have a less than glowing position on someone you're obviously a hater who just wants to be right. It's apparently not possible to just have a poor review on something.

Every time this guy opens his mouth it only reinforces the fact that he's a moron.

Even if Tua does a crash and burn (which I doubt), I want better than JG as my QB. That's just plain settling (and overpaying) for mediocrity IMO.

Back
Top Bottom