ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's Tannenclown says Fins should go get Jimmy G. NOW!!!

Every time this guy opens his mouth it only reinforces the fact that he's a moron.

Even if Tua does a crash and burn (which I doubt), I want better than JG as my QB. That's just plain settling (and overpaying) for mediocrity IMO.

This I do agree with. I wouldn't replace Tua with Jimmy. I'd rather give Tua the chance all year and just move on than have Jimmy.

And I don't even dislike Jimmy. He's not a bad QB at all, he just falls somewhere in the middle between pretty good and elite and I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.

This I do agree with. I wouldn't replace Tua with Jimmy. I'd rather give Tua the chance all year and just move on than have Jimmy.

And I don't even dislike Jimmy. He's not a bad QB at all, he just falls somewhere in the middle between pretty good and elite and I'd rather take my chances elsewhere.
Meh, pretty good 2 games per year, average for a few, hurt for a few, bad for a couple.

Tannenbum is trying to fault the Fins for firing him by subte assassination of the QB his successor chose.

You really don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind(bag) blows!

What leads you to conclude he is below?
Which metric would you like to use? Stats? W/L record? Playoff appearances? Career QB rating? Tua‘s ceiling is above Jimmy Gs, but his floor has already been below it.

If Tua‘s floor was Jimmy G I’d take that in a heartbeat.

Which metric would you like to use? Stats? W/L record? Playoff appearances? Career QB rating? Tua‘s ceiling is above Jimmy Gs, but his floor has already been below it.

If Tua‘s floor was Jimmy G I’d take that in a heartbeat.
You are completely discounting any effect of the disparity in overall team quality (which has been substantial) between what the two QBs had to work with if that is how you are making your evaluation.

If you don't think that affects everything single you mentioned, you aren't being objective, IMO.

You are completely discounting any effect of the disparity in overall team quality (which has been substantial) between what the two QBs had to work with if that is how you are making your evaluation.

If you don't think that affects everything single you mentioned, you aren't being objective, IMO.
I’m not going to sit here and dissect every QBs “overall team quality” every single year when trying to define their status. Literally no one does that.

All I know is that I’d be elated if Tuas FLOOR was a career QB rating of 98.9, a TD to INT ratio of 2:1, a winning % of over 70%, and a SB appearance.

I’m not going to sit here and dissect every QBs “overall team quality” every single year when trying to define their status. Literally no one does that.

All I know is that I’d be elated if Tuas FLOOR was a career QB rating of 98.9, a TD to INT ratio of 2:1, a winning % of over 70%, and a SB appearance.
Then you aren't going to have an accurate evaluation that one can take seriously. I don't know what to tell you if you want to rate things without all the pertinent information. And yes, Ppl do that.

Back
Top Bottom