Evan Mathis released | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evan Mathis released

Would really like to hear us atleast bring him in for a meeting. Still cant really see miami being an elite team with the weak play at guard, Maybe suh going hard at our guards in training camp and practice will somewhat prepare them for the onslaught there going to face going into this season.

I think it will be unfair to say that the Guards have been terrible in mini-camp seeing how there blocking Suh.

Would really like to hear us atleast bring him in for a meeting. Still cant really see miami being an elite team with the weak play at guard, Maybe suh going hard at our guards in training camp and practice will somewhat prepare them for the onslaught there going to face going into this season.
Brother Budd Suh going against our guards will hopefully make them better for the season and head of the curve going against the likes of Suh in opposing defenses.

If you let a G ruin your season, then your team had more problems than a G.

If you let a G ruin your season, then your team had more problems than a G.

Heres to hoping thats true G!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Brother Budd Suh going against our guards will hopefully make them better for the season and head of the curve going against the likes of Suh in opposing defenses.

Or completely ruin there confidence because there getting destroyed on every snap by the best DT in Football...could really go both ways

Heres to hoping thats true G!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Or completely ruin there confidence because there getting destroyed on every snap by the best DT in Football...could really go both ways
Or Suh and company can tell them what they are doing to beat the guards.

Or Suh and company can tell them what they are doing to beat the guards.

I guess obviously being a superbly talented physical presence would just be too easy of an answer then huh? I hope douglas does become a beast at guard and with suh attacking him every day he just might. But as of now we still have a lower bottom ranked offensive line in the nfl. Thats a fact that we all cant deny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, my damn brother told me we traded a future second rounder for Vinateri while I was gone haha. I came here first for news

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-interested-in-evan-mathis-but-at-what-price/

Plenty of teams are supposedly interested in Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis. But none has made an aggressive effort to sign the free agent yet.

Barry Jack.son of the Miami Herald reports that the Dolphins are interested in Mathis, but that they have no yet made an offer.

On Friday, agent Drew Rosenhaus declined to name any interested teams, but he said that plenty of teams are in the mix for Mathis.”One of the things that I’ve assured the teams that are interested in Evan is that I’m simply not going to identify who they are and talk about them because they have a set roster at this point,” Rosenhaus told WQAM’s The Joe Rose Show on Friday, via Jackson. “But there are 10 teams that have expressed bona fide interest in signing Evan.”

At worst it should make the coaches aware that G is an issue, if they weren't already privy to that information.

Back
Top Bottom