Evan Mathis released | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evan Mathis released

^ Check out the SoCal love fest! We are few and too far between fellas. Phinatic13 have fun in Baja... damn Hurricane Carlos had me end up In La Paz instead of Puerto Vallarta. I'm sure it's amazing down there this week though.

Miami Dolphins Must Sign Free-Agent Guard Evan Mathis

Not too many teams have had an offseason as successful as the Miami Dolphins.

I'm not just talking about in 2015, I'm talking about all time. On offense the Dolphins have been especially successful this offseason, using free agency and the draft to address almost every position of need on that side of the ball.

All except for one: guard.

For this reason, Miami must sign Evan Mathis.

This is not something that should happen. This is not an it would be nice type of situation. This is a must do.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2505901-miami-dolphins-must-sign-free-agent-guard-evan-mathis

Miami Dolphins Must Sign Free-Agent Guard Evan Mathis

Not too many teams have had an offseason as successful as the Miami Dolphins.

I'm not just talking about in 2015, I'm talking about all time. On offense the Dolphins have been especially successful this offseason, using free agency and the draft to address almost every position of need on that side of the ball.

All except for one: guard.

For this reason, Miami must sign Evan Mathis.

This is not something that should happen. This is not an it would be nice type of situation. This is a must do.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2505901-miami-dolphins-must-sign-free-agent-guard-evan-mathis

Absolutely !00% agree!

So what's the word? Come on, Joe, Dennis and Mike.....think about it......Mathis or Thomas/Turner/Linkenbach/Douglas/fill in the blank?

Seems like an easy one to me....even if the money part makes it a little difficult.

I think it's obvious at this point that Mathis is waiting for camps to open to sign. Once some injuries occur, he can jack up his price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills have just signed Wayne Hunter. Might mean one fewer team in the mix. I certainly thought they would pursue Mathis (and they still might of course)

Bills have just signed Wayne Hunter. Might mean one fewer team in the mix. I certainly thought they would pursue Mathis (and they still might of course)

Read that also, think that removes the Bills from consideration but still leaves a significant amount of teams left that have some level of interest one would think.

A team who has an injury in camp or comes to the conclusion like we did last year in camp that we needed a center because in house options were becoming a disaster probably pulls the trigger. It seems the longer he waits this out the better position he will be in, plus he gets to miss some camp and keep his body fresh.

Scratch the Rams off the list

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports the Rams are not interested in free agent LG Evan Mathis.

Back
Top Bottom