Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas

I'm not negative.

I just do not get hyped watching decent football.

I dont know if you been watching what's been going on in Miami with all the roster changes and depletion of our squad but DECENT football is all your going to get from this football team and it's a lot better then what we were getting the first 2 weeks.

Sit back and enjoy this kid grow!!

He might be what we've been waiting for the last 20 plus years but hes not going to give you numbers that your expecting with this joke of a roster so chill!!

I dont know if you been watching what's been going on in Miami with all the roster changes and depletion of our squad but DECENT football is all your going to get from this football team and it's a lot better then what we were getting the first 2 weeks.

Sit back and enjoy this kid grow!!

He might be what we've been waiting for the last 20 plus years but hes not going to give you numbers that your expecting with this joke of a roster so chill!!

He's not.

He's not.

And Tua is based off what?

At least I get to make an assessment of Rosen while he's actually playing for my team.

Yours and a bunch of these Tua lovers are just guessing so if anybody has to pump the brakes it's you and your Rosen HATING boys....

Tua's not playing in the NFL yet and we might not even get him lol

... but I doubt Rosen could beat out Mariota and Tannehill since he could even beat out perennial backup QB Fitzpatrick ...

You keep posting this, over and over as if the decision to start Fitztragic was made strictly on his play. It might have been the reason. But it also might have been Flores simply didn't want to risk his higher valued asset behind the OL or any one of a number of other reasons not related to his play.

And Tua is based off what?

At least I get to make an assessment of Rosen while he's actually playing for my team.

Yours and a bunch of these Tua lovers are just guessing so if anybody has to pump the brakes it's you and your Rosen HATING boys....

Tua's not playing in the NFL yet and we might not even get him lol

Nobody is saying Tua will be elite.

He has the best chance to be elite.

That's the difference.

You keep posting this, over and over as if the decision to start Fitztragic was made strictly on his play. It might have been the reason. But it also might have been Flores simply didn't want to risk his higher valued asset behind the OL or any one of a number of other reasons not related to his play.

But he's willing to risk him starting in week 3? Kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Yes you are an extremist with extreme Hate for the kid!

When you say he can't beat out Mason Rudolph, Case Keenum, Ryan Freakin Tanehill and Gardner Minshew your basically saying the kid is at the bottom of the barrel....

Let's be honest! If any of those teams had a chance to draft Rosen last year he would be starting for that team without a question!!

There's no homerism going on! I supported Tanehill for 4 years then called it quits.

It's just a FACT and plain to see that Rosen has the intangibles that NO other QB since Marino has on this Dolphins roster so yeah I'm going to embrace and root for this kid until he proves me other wise!!
We were the only team interested in the kid even with all the qb needy teams during that draft. If he was such a hot commodity he wouldn’t have been had for a 2nd rd draft pick after being selected 10th overall by Zona.

But he's willing to risk him starting in week 3? Kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

In a vacuum, you're right -- it's confusing. But I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Flores watched the previous 2 games and came to a different conclusion from the start of the season.

Nobody is saying Tua will be elite.

He has the best chance to be elite.

That's the difference.

And he has the best chance to be ELITE based on what?

Him playing for Alabama?

I like Tua but I dont know how he'll look in the NFL.

I get to see Rosen and sorry but I like what I see with this sorry azz roster!!

We were the only team interested in the kid even with all the qb needy teams during that draft. If he was such a hot commodity he wouldn’t have been had for a 2nd rd draft pick after being selected 10th overall by Zona.

Who said we were the only team interested?

We were the team that went up and grabbed him that's a huge difference!

Heck I read the Patriots loved Rosen and wanted to pick him up sooooo what??

Who said we were the only team interested?

We were the team that went up and grabbed him that's a huge difference!

Heck I read the Patriots loved Rosen and wanted to pick him up sooooo what??
If they loved him soooo much he would’ve been a Pat. Patriots love everyone’s castoffs.
If there were more teams there would’ve been a bidding war and they wouldn’t have given him up for a 2nd rd pick. Hell Zona wanted to keep him as a backup, but decided to get anything for him.

If they loved him soooo much he would’ve been a Pat. Patriots love everyone’s castoffs.
If there were more teams there would’ve been a bidding war and they wouldn’t have given him up for a 2nd rd pick. Hell Zona wanted to keep him as a backup, but decided to get anything for him.

That's a sorry azz argument!

We went up and got him and now he plays for the Dolphins.... Embrace it bro lol

Last edited:
That's a sorry azz argument!

We went up and got him and now he plays for the Dolphins.... Embrace it bro it lol
I honestly have no problem with Rosen, like some others do. I’m just not falling into that trap of him being the savior of this team after one good half of football. I did it with Tannehill, not this time. Still a lot of football left to play.

And your really holding it against Rosen that Michael Deiter couldn’t contain Robert Quinn.

Rosen should’ve been sacked double what he was.

To think losing Jesse Davis at this point makes thing that much worse.

Everything your describing is profound improvement for this team.
There is a lot of morons on this board that don’t use their eyes and have a clear agenda.

Back
Top Bottom