Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Rosen Pass Vs Dallas

In a vacuum, you're right -- it's confusing. But I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Flores watched the previous 2 games and came to a different conclusion from the start of the season.

As far as we know there was an open QB competition and Fitzpatrick won. Unless you have some insider information I can only base my opinion on the facts presented.

No I'm saying your theory of not risking his valuable asset due to a crappy OL makes no sense since he literally risked him 3 games into the season. Let me propose an even crazier theory--there was an open QB competition--Fitzpatrick looked better in camp--Rosen didn't look as good in camp--Fitzpatrick won. Obviously with the offense struggling and Fitz stinking it up Flores decided to go with Rosen to see what he has. He has 13 more games to show us what he has.

That's a sorry azz argument!

We went up and got him and now he plays for the Dolphins.... Embrace it bro it lol
The guy is a moron who thinks he is right about everything.

I honestly have no problem with Rosen, like some others do. I’m just not falling into that trap of him being the savior of this team after one good half of football. I did it with Tannehill, not this time. Still a lot of football left to play.

And I agree with you. I'm not saying he's the savior all I'm saying is To Me he looks like he has the makings of the real deal!

And that's why I'm going to Ride with this kid!!

Why hate on him like these other guys....

And I agree with you. I'm not saying he's the savior all I'm saying is To Me he looks like he has the makings of the real deal!

And that's why I'm going to Ride with this kid!!

Why hate on him like these other guys....
Hating on someone isn’t in my nature, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he’s the one behind center. Hope he proves me wrong. But that whole 7 years of shitty qb play left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hating on someone isn’t in my nature, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he’s the one behind center. Hope he proves me wrong. But that whole 7 years of ****ty qb play left a bad taste in my mouth.

Understandable!!

There is a lot of morons on this board that don’t use their eyes and have a clear agenda.

Ya it’s sad.

If Tua, Fromm, Herbert, Lawrence or “the next guy” represent the best option for us when we have that decision to make, so be it.

For now, Rosen represents the best hope. Along with all the draft picks that wouldn’t have to be used on QB.

I think a lot of people are just scared of the unknown.

Considering the source.....THAT right there is funny. :up:
What a treat Snarky13 is weighing in again on my post.

You're probably still upset Dallas Thomas isn't on the team...but if we just gave him more time he could really develop into something special. If we just keep an open mind. :up:

Once of us has the facts on our side to support our view. The other, not so much.

Last edited:
First of all the fans don't get to decide who wins any position battle that is up to the coach and the coach of the Miami Dolphins picked Fitzpatrick as the winner.

Why include the Steelers in this since they have their Franchise QB in Ben unless your implying he would become the starter after Big Ben went down. But if that's what you're implying that's not the same thing as earning the starting position by beating out the other guy that's just waiting for injury to happen because you can't beat the other guy. Maybe you misunderstood me but when I say can he start on any of the 31 teams in the NFL I'm asking can he win a QB competition and earn the starting position on any of the 31 teams in the NFL and be the week 1 starter, not can he be a backup and wait for injury to finally become a starter.

Colts--Brissett is 6th in QB rating with 112.0, 4th in TD% with 7.6, 7th in completion % with 71.7--I really don't think Rosen would have won this
Jets--No way he would have beat out Darnold since there wouldn't be a competition to begin with
Jaguars--No way he beats out Nick Foles and probably doesn't even beat out Minshew for 2nd in the depth chart since Minshew has been playing pretty damn good as in the best rookie QB so far into the season
Steelers--Wouldnt have beat out Big Ben
Redskins--Ceenum is completing 69% of his passes and has a 111.2 QB rating so doubtful
Titans--I doubt he even beats out veteran Tannehill for the #2 job
Cardinals--The GM and coach clearly have expressed their opinion on Rosen so I don't see how that would work

Case Keenum looking like a beast on Monday Night football!

Like I said his 5th NFL team and he's throwing picks for TD's just like Fitzpatrick!

I'll take Rosen a ALL DAY LONG as a 22yr old!!

Not even close....

Case Keenum looking like a beast on Monday Night football!

Like I said his 5th NFL team and he's throwing picks for TD's just like Fitzpatrick!

I'll take Rosen a ALL DAY LONG as a 22yr old!!

Not even close....

I too would rather take my chances with Rosen over Keenum I don't see what that has to do with the FACT that Rosen got beat out by Fitz who you said was just like Keenum.

Rosen had **** accuracy but showed some redeeming qualities in his ability to move and see downfield. He's got a long way to go to convince me that he's the answer. And the OL didn't pass block as bad as everyone thinks. On a side note, Chad O'Shea called a good pass game against that defense.

As far as we know there was an open QB competition and Fitzpatrick won. Unless you have some insider information I can only base my opinion on the facts presented.

How can it be "as far as we know" AND "base my opinion on the facts presented" at the same time? Those are mutually exclusive statements.

I too would rather take my chances with Rosen over Keenum I don't see what that has to do with the FACT that Rosen got beat out by Fitz who you said was just like Keenum.
Did he really beat him out ? because everything That was reported was Fitzpatrick was way ahead of Rosen in Camp but once the pads came on things started to turn and we all seen the preseason games Rosen clearly outplayed Fitz. So your argument is really a false narrative . You can spin it however you want but I read all the reports and watched every snap. Fitz May have been the opening day starter but he did not beat out Josh Rosen based on performance.

Back
Top Bottom