EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Well yes, Fitz was able to score early against the Jags and Jets, as well as the 49ers...But Tua has scored most of his 6 TDs early against teams like the Rams, Cardinals, and Chargers.
Isn't this whole exchange a bit out of context?

I mean Tua got set up on the 1 yd line (twice?), and enjoyed a hell of a lot better field position overall.

Not taking a side, just pointing out the inequality of the comparison.

Isn't this whole exchange a bit out of context?

I mean Tua got set up on the 1 yd line (twice?), and enjoyed a hell of a lot better field position overall.

Not taking a side, just pointing out the inequality of the comparison.

...I believe both those on the 1 were run in forna score.

My point is that once the Dolphins with Tua reach the Redzone, Sanders can almost feel free to take a nap until he's needed for the extra point. Have we forgotten how hard it has been for Miami to score TDs once in the Redzone for many many years.

Not taking anything away from Fitz, he also has had some REDZONE TDs, but with Tua we have been almost automatic once in the REDZONE.

Tua still has a lot to learn, and a lot to prove, but for a Rookie to be that consistent at the most important part of a team's drive...It's a hell of a good starting point.

Ive not heard or read anyone saying that he does not have a quick release. Seems pretty indisputable. There have been criticisms that he has held the ball too long at times and his accuracy is not consistently up to the lofty expectations. His release is lightning quick.

This is the quote from Joe Burrow's coach on Tua - "I think he’s one of the best college football players, ever,” Orgeron said. "He changed the way we do things in the SEC, he’s one of them. He’s a pioneer. He has a great family. I remember two years years ago when we played them, my first recollection of his first pass. It was the quickest release I had seen in 35 years of football. now you can practice it, but until you see it, it’s something else."

Tua will be the legend. You don't know how lucky you are to draft him as your qb.

I am a BAMA fan, Tua fan, not a Dolphin fan.

Welcome to Finheaven brother moonbay

Thanks for posting :cheers:

...I believe both those on the 1 were run in forna score.

My point is that once the Dolphins with Tua reach the Redzone, Sanders can almost feel free to take a nap until he's needed for the extra point. Have we forgotten how hard it has been for Miami to score TDs once in the Redzone for many many years.

Not taking anything away from Fitz, he also has had some REDZONE TDs, but with Tua we have been almost automatic once in the REDZONE.

Tua still has a lot to learn, and a lot to prove, but for a Rookie to be that consistent at the most important part of a team's drive...It's a hell of a good starting point.
Oh, I wasn't arguing against TTs red zone efficiency. Only that comparing to Fitz isn't contextually the same.

I may be reconsidering that position, as I give it some more thought.

I just don’t know why people think Tua is great based on performance so far but wanted to burn down the stadium with the guy last year putting up similar numbers

Nobody should really need to answer this, but if you have been watching who Coach Flores is, and whatbhe is about, you would know...Nobody (Fans, GM, Owner, family, long lost classmate from Highschool) is going to tell him who to play, how to play him, and when to play him.

Tua was slow to react this week, he was off from his previous games, no idea why... No big deal, rookies do rookie stuff...
Yeah, hard to say why. The energy level on offense was way down. Tua was pretty indecisive, but also didn't have a lot of time to throw.

He will learn from it.

Well, this is just me throwing ideas out there, but just like Miami has the front 7 moving all around, not giving you any idea whose coming...Miami should have Tua, Fitz, and Perry all close to each other, then have them move around as if they will be the one behind center...They never know what hit um.

Nobody should really need to answer this, but if you have been watching who Coach Flores is, and whatbhe is about, you would know...Nobody (Fans, GM, Owner, family, long lost classmate from Highschool) is going to tell him who to play, how to play him, and when to play him.
If Kraft can tell BB he is trading Garrapolo against his wishes, anything is possible.

Say that, hypothetically, were the case. Do you think Flo walks away?

Look, I doubt it was the case, but unequivocally impossible?

I wouldn't go quite that far.

Back
Top Bottom