EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Unless your desire is to create division between Fitz and Tua, this is a colossally bad idea. The team will be split and neither player will get the full support of his teammates. It will create a rivalry between Fitz and Tua and de-legitimatize every TD Tua throws.

Reasonable minds may differ, but I categorically dislike this idea.

How many years has Ross own the dolphins? Did it ever leak out that Ross dictate players personnel decision?
Speculation is fine, but a smidgen of fact should be the bare minimum.

Base on history and the non news last few weeks. I say you're wrong.

Well, this is just me throwing ideas out there, but just like Miami has the front 7 moving all around, not giving you any idea whose coming...Miami should have Tua, Fitz, and Perry all close to each other, then have them move around as if they will be the one behind center...They never know what hit um.
Sounds like a good way to get Fitz or Tua injured to me.

If you did it once as trickery maybe (even then), but to do it more than a couple times? Fitz, nor Tua is going to be much of a threat recieving. I guess they could run, but I doubt the likely yards gained is great. Lastly, how would this cause the defense to react any way, other than play their base defense assignments?

I like "out of the box". Just dont see a huge upside v the bad possibilities.

If Fitz and tua are. Involved other than at QB, the defense has every right to plant them in the sod.

Last edited:
We got dominated this last Sunday as a team. This is Tua's 4th game. Stop acting like you don't remember one of Ryan Tannehill's last games against the Bengals where he threw 2 of the worst interceptions that have ever existed.

If that was Tua we would be calling him a bust and some of you still wont jump off of RT17's jock while he is on the Titans.

For those of you with short memory...

Tua is the new Obama. Everything is his fault even when it obviously isnt.
you GOTTA be kidding me! You’re using the Bengals game??
where the INT he threw he was injured on and it was a complete breakdown by the O lineman that got him injured?

I thought I was done reading these kind of comments from posters who wouldnt know a football from their mothers tit.....oh well.

..just so others know how completely idiotic that take is, here is the play by (or rather ON) Tannehill.

It’s posters like that why we cant have nice things in Miami. Why dont you blame tua for his hip injury- one of the worst examples of pocket presence EVER, dontchathink?

Last edited:
Of all the complaing about Tua, ive yet to see someone mention how hard it is to play in the altitude in Denver. Our oline was gassed almost immediately. Tua has to do better, he wasn't good on Sunday but the thin air qt mile high definitely played a part in this game.

I still think Tua will be great. Hes accurate and has the metal ability to grow in the NFL.

Welcome to the board Moonbay. Hopefully you'll turn into a Dolphin fan over time.

First of all why start a brand new thread??? A 1000 other threads to put the same tired drivel in. Anyway, I guess you don't watch the games because how did the offense look better when Fitz threw the dumbest pick in the end zone, and it was dumb. If that is better to you, you need to take Football course 101
It was absolutely better. I’d have been more satisfied had Tua taken a couple of swings and ended up throwing picks than taking sacks and going 3 and out all game long. I think from what I’ve read over the last couple days many posters agree with that, that Tua needs to let it fly. Fitz did what he does, I know we’ll never know and people will fight me to the death on it but here was no indication Tua would have had us even close to tying that game Sunday. I know folks will try to tell me Fitz faced 3 man rushes and such but I watched all his drop backs. It was predominantly 4 man rushes. I want Tua to start and succeed to be clear but I’d rather see my offense move and have an occasional INT than leave the defense on the field all game protecting the ball. We’ll probably lose either way.

it’s funny how we watch Tua and it’s well this went wrong, and this guy got blown up and that guy sucked yet for Fitz it’s that should have been a pick, he hit lucky there, he shouldn’t have done that but for away with it. This is fact. Like the almost INT to Hollins, nobody mentioned how clueless Hollins looked on the route. Do we really know Mack Hollins, who hardly sees the field and didn’t even look for the ball, was doing the right thing? I mean we 100% know this? I know Tua is the future and way more talented than Fitz and want him to succeed but damn I wish people could at least be fair.

Last edited:
He got benched because the oline got beat the whole game and the last play and hit he took was nasty. Why risk tuas health if the oline is getting destroyed the entire game. We gotta thank our lucky stars tua still in one piece.
why start a new thread with this.

i said this in game day thread when it happened.

and in the post game discussion thread as well.

It was absolutely better. I’d have been more satisfied had Tua taken a couple of swings and ended up throwing picks than taking sacks and going 3 and out all game long. I think from what I’ve read over the last couple days many posters agree with that, that Tua needs to let it fly. Fitz did what he does, I know we’ll never know and people will fight me to the death on it but here was no indication Tua would have had us even close to tying that game Sunday. I know folks will try to tell me Fitz faced 3 man rushes and such but I watched all his drop backs. It was predominantly 4 man rushes. I want Tua to start and succeed to be clear but I’d rather see my offense move and have an occasional INT than leave the defense on the field all game protecting the ball. We’ll probably lose either way.
I never liked Fitz, smart guy but dumb QB, always throwing the boneheaded pick. But anyway, I will still stick with that Tua must play so he's ready for the speed of the season next year. I didn't actually mind all that much that Fitz came in because Tua just had nothing and the Oline was getting him killed. Tua was off Sunday, it's just that simple. It's how he plays from here on out. He's a rookie Qb no matter how much success he had in college, some people refuse to realize this. Posters here were screaming for him like he was gonna come in and have Marino's 1984 season.

Last edited:
flores pulling fitz when we got down close and putting tua in would have taken huge brass balls.

the kid does have a knack for getting the TD!

as a regular thing, no, absolutely not, never.

as a one off last sunday i'd have loved it, and laughed my ass off if we scored.

Yeah, I know this sounds crazy, nobody does this. But I think, at this point, Fitz is good to get us going with some first downs, but always struggles in the red zone because he stares down receivers. Tua, with his current limitations. Has shown to be quite good in the red zone, by not making mistakes, fitting balls into tight windows, and being able to look off receivers. I know nobody uses their QBs as “role” players like this, but it seems like an interesting thing to try.
agreed

you GOTTA be kidding me! You’re using the Bengals game??
where the INT he threw he was injured on and it was a complete breakdown by the O lineman that got him injured?

I thought I was done reading these kind of comments from posters who wouldnt know a football from their mothers tit.....oh well.

..just so others know how completely idiotic that take is, here is the play by (or rather ON) Tannehill.

It’s posters like that why we cant have nice things in Miami. Why dont you blame tua for his hip injury- one of the worst examples of pocket presence EVER, dontchathink?

Lol. I literally posted a link where a sports writer said it was one of the worst interceptions ever. I guess he and I dont know football from our mothers teet. Can we please see your credentials where you can blindly state that your opinions are somehow more educated than that of someone who gets paid to follow these things for a living? Can you at the very least tell me why I am wrong? Cause he got injured on the play? What about the interception before that when he didn't get injured? I should have known not to go up against the likes of you. Surely we are all out matched in thorough capacity with such knowledge of the game. I will wait to hear back from you, my new master.

Cubans down here in South Florida have a word for people like you... they are called "Sapingos."

Yeah, I know this sounds crazy, nobody does this. But I think, at this point, Fitz is good to get us going with some first downs, but always struggles in the red zone because he stares down receivers. Tua, with his current limitations. Has shown to be quite good in the red zone, by not making mistakes, fitting balls into tight windows, and being able to look off receivers. I know nobody uses their QBs as “role” players like this, but it seems like an interesting thing to try.
I give ya credit Brother, you have a set of brass balls there... :chuckle:
1606257385729.png

Back
Top Bottom