EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Why is this being beat to death? He sucked *** Sunday. There's absolutely NO way to dispute that. If you're claiming he's a bust you're an idiot, if you're defending him like it didn't happen you're an idiot.
I'm more interested to see how this kid responds. If he's got the stones we'll know on his next start. It's silly to judge his career on this one game.
I am just an idiot - that is what my wife says

If Kraft can tell BB he is trading Garrapolo against his wishes, anything is possible.

Say that, hypothetically, were the case. Do you think Flo walks away?

Look, I doubt it was the case, but unequivocally impossible?

I wouldn't go quite that far.

I really think he would walk away if forced to do something he does not want.

His resume pretty much has looked good so far, so if he leaves, many teams would be all over him before he put one foot outside Miami.

I think Flores likes Miami, likes what he has, but if something needs done or to be changed, he expects the respect of talking to him about it, not just doing it behind his back, or forcing him.

I like it! We can get a right handed QB that is good in the red zone too. Flores can look over to the area that Tua and the Righty are warming up...we can call it a bullpen for lack of anything better...and tap his left arm if he wants to bring Tua in for the red zone because the D is not as good against QBs rolling to their left or the right arm for the TBD Righty if the D struggles against QBs that roll to their right! He could even bring Tua in for 2 plays and then the Righty in on 3rd down to close out the drive.

Then how do you explain Fitz coming in and moving the ball with eez?
Fitz moves the ball and ends up throwing too many INTs trying to force it too much... Its what he does, Tua isnt taking enough shots, he's protecting the ball better but isnt moving the ball enough for it to be effective. He's dealing with low separation guys for the first time in his career, Im not saying he cant be successful with those guys but there's going to be an adjustment period...

Another way to say this is an open Tyreek Hill looks alot different than an open Devante Parker... Im not saying one is better than the other, it's just a different look.

Yeah, I know this sounds crazy, nobody does this. But I think, at this point, Fitz is good to get us going with some first downs, but always struggles in the red zone because he stares down receivers. Tua, with his current limitations. Has shown to be quite good in the red zone, by not making mistakes, fitting balls into tight windows, and being able to look off receivers. I know nobody uses their QBs as “role” players like this, but it seems like an interesting thing to try.
Not gonna lie, that idea came to my head as well lol

As much as we bemoan them, this forum reflects the mass media when it comes to Tua and this team. In three weeks Tua has gone from a bust, to the saviour, to a bust. We swing with the breeze, it's exhausting. Watch him throw 3 TD's vs the Jets and again be anointed a god that walks on water. I wish we could just accept he's a young and seriously talented rookie thats going to go through some growing pains in his rookie season.
But the forum in not a monolith. It's not really the same guy going from posting bust to savior to bust. You've guys on here that are rabid Tua fans...happily labeling themselves as Tua Cultists. He can do no wrong for them and if he does, it's the fault of everyone but him. You've guys that wanted Hebert or Burrow or hate Alabama & Saban in particular and will take every chance to voice their displeasure that we have Tua instead...and he wont do much right in their eyes....at least until he is a proven commodity. My take is that there are narratives out there and the posting trends will be based on how that week's game fits the narrative.

And of course, you do have some guys that overreact either way or indulged in one too many adult beverages during the game...

Are there really people saying that? It’s like one of the few objective facts that aren’t really debatable. You can time it lol.
There's a list of things that aren't debatable yet people still try.

The moon landing, the earth being round, @13marino13 winning 2nd place in a wet t shirt contest. It's just the way of the world.

Fitz moves the ball and ends up throwing too many INTs trying to force it too much... Its what he does, Tua isnt taking enough shots, he's protecting the ball better but isnt moving the ball enough for it to be effective. He's dealing with low separation guys for the first time in his career, Im not saying he cant be successful with those guys but there's going to be an adjustment period...

Another way to say this is an open Tyreek Hill looks alot different than an open Devante Parker... Im not saying one is better than the other, it's just a different look.
So does Tua need big or small?

And how much "separation?"

But seriously -- good post on your part. Legit points / questions!

I'm just getting dizzy with it all!

Back
Top Bottom