Fanduel's view of Miami as a trade destination IF Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fanduel's view of Miami as a trade destination IF Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston

So? Is it that being traded has magical effects on a quarterback or is it that trades involving excellent, in their prime, proven QBs are rare? And if winning multiple Super Bowls is what makes a quarterback worth having on the roster, are you saying you wouldn't want Marino, Fouts, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, etc as your QB?
Which ones won multiple Super Bowls?

I think there might be a misunderstanding of Watson as a passer. He doesn’t run often as a called play. He scrambles due to the horrid OL. He is a very adept passer. He is not what I would call a running QB.

It’s like you’re not even a fan. We have been watching QBs run into more sacks than I can count for 20 years. LOL

Being a Miami fan and a Watson fan are 2 different things. LOL.

If he’s not top 5 he’s damn close
I'm not saying he's not a great QB...but these people think we can get him with Tua and the 18th pick.......That's NOT happening!!!
Plus,I'm not sure he has 10 years left with his style of play....15 year careers are kind of rare...

That would be pretty funny tho. We give the Texans their pick back for Watson LOL

He is an absolute STUD, thrower first, elusive as hell in the pocket and can shake and bake when necessary

Have you actually watched him play? He's a game changer. He has played for arguably the worst run front office in the league

The FO gave him what he needed for his first 3 years. Strong running game, outside Alpha WR and a stout defense.

Damn crappy FO. He was getting dog walked so they felt the need to trade for a young LT. Over paid, but still tried to fix the problem.

And that new contract he signed in September limits any growth of the team going forward along with the picks to aquire him.

None but they're each great quarterbacks anyone should want on their team. Super Bowls are a team achievement, not something single handedly won by a QB.

You made a grand statement. Maybe should of just said this to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom