Fantasy Football is why Tua gets hate | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Football is why Tua gets hate

I can appreciate trying to quantify an individual's performance. I'm just of the opinion that it is almost impossible in a 53-man team sport. My comment was more a disdain for fantasy football than anything else.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Fantasy football doesn't make ppl stupid...........

When I don’t get good early draft picks - My second draft strategy is get players QBs/WRs who score up teen points in the 4th quareter trying to mount a comeback or playing soft zones against D-tenses in prevent

Like Tannehill would get all his points in the second half and we would lose

The fantasy football audience is 10x the size of the hardcore fan and student of the game audience, so your statement is a captain obvious statement. A more useful statement would be a hypothesis for why the student of the game audience dismisses him. Finally, no one hates Tua. The might deny he has talent, but no one hates him.

Its hard to put up good fantasy numbers when your offensive line is foldng like a lawn chair.

If you dont have enough time for a wr to run deep down the field how are you supposed to hit deep passes?

Tua having a stronger arm would help, im not a Tua apologist but the foundation of this team is totally flawed.

We tried to fix the line in 18 and 19 and then moved on to taking skill players (and more DBs) in 20 without ever fixing the oline. Waddle is nice to have and he looks legit but the bottomline is the OLine isn't good. Having a good oline is vital. Brady for example has always had a good to great oline. Manning also had a great Oline. Brees with the Saints had a great oline.

Its not a shock we don't, havnt and probably wont put up consistent fantasy points. The line needs to improve leaps and bounds before I expect constant fantasy production from any player on our offense.
How do you explain the NE game he just won. The fantasy numbers were not good, and the O-line definitely did not fold. It was a reasonable performance.

What the hell does this even mean?
Some QBs make throwing a deep pass effortless. Tua seems to put a huge effort into a deep ball. I am not sure I agree the criticism is significant, but that is what he means.

This iconic poster of "Americana" was on my bedroom wall as a yute.....
Yep, that was the first. The most iconic poster ever!
We took a vacation to SoCal when I was about 11. I bought this one at Universal Studios. Not as good as her first poster, but I didn't care.
classic-farrah-fawcett-posters.jpg

Some QBs make throwing a deep pass effortless. Tua seems to put a huge effort into a deep ball. I am not sure I agree the criticism is significant, but that is what he means.
It was a rhetorical question. I know the definition of effort. The comment just doesn’t make any sense. How can anyone tell what effort someone puts behind their throws?

Back
Top Bottom