Fantasy Football is why Tua gets hate | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Football is why Tua gets hate

As much as he does. Until he starts putting up good fantasy stats, he'll be poorly-considered.

When people put on NFL Network and they run the 'Start'Em/Sit'em' crawl and Tua is Always in the 'Sit'em' group, fans wont like Tua.
When he plays in a way that it makes the Dolphins NOT look like they made a mistake, then and ONLY then will the hate stop. Which is normal for any player.

Fair enough. I think the only way to really gauge your point is the reaction on the board after Tua has an undeniably, irrefutably great game, which hopefully will be this Sunday! I wasn't on the board much last year, but I thought he looked great against Arizona. I wonder what the reaction was here after that game. I hope it was all positive.
If you have cast doubt on Tua that means you can't wish he has a good game and leads the team to a win...

Lines have been drawn...Dolphins fans vs Tua fans wearing Dolphins jerseys on Sundays.

Nothing to do with the overall point of your post, but the fact that the term "game manager" is somehow derrogatory is baffling, and oxymoronic to me.

TB is first, and foremost, an elite game manager. You want your QB to be able to manage real time game situations at a high level. If he can't, he will never be a consistent QB.

The reality is though, a top 10 QB is the good game manager, that also has the "it" factor and executes at crunch time, in game altering situations.
I think the “game manager” term for a qb is too widely used. When i think game manager qb i think of chad pennington, trent dilfer and alex smith types. Although TB, drew brees, and aaron rodgers “manage” games i dont think they fall in that category. At least to me.

I see your POV tho.

the real reason is he eats a lot of spam.......most people from Hawaii like spam.
I love the stuff, but too much is like pouring concrete into your arteries.....lol.

Seriously though, Spam hash n over easy eggs (toast of course) is the bomb for those that grind their potatoes and meat up fresh. Ham works too......

I love the stuff, but too much is like pouring concrete into your arteries.....lol.

Seriously though, Spam hash n over easy eggs (toast of course) is the bomb for those that grind their potatoes and meat up fresh. Ham works too......
I like spam too even tho I know it's not good to have it often. Btw, I'm only kidding about Tua eating spam of course. I have no idea what he eats.....lol

I like spam too even tho I know it's not good to have it often. Btw, I'm only kidding about Tua eating spam of course. I have no idea what he eats.....lol
Pineapple silly......

Spam/pineapple pizza...... How bad could it possibly be?????

Back
Top Bottom