Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...Fasano-calls-fans-8216-sick-8?urn=nfl-wp10451

"It's sick, actually," Fasano said. "I can't even fathom those thoughts of those people that conjure up that stuff. They have never played sports and pretty much aren't really our loyal fans. I can't really put any weight into that and I know the players don't listen to it. It's a shame, but people are going to talk and we just have to block that out."

i completely agree with him. AT the same time i dont think this team is capable of winning anymore our last hope to put up a decent season went down with Henne... It also doesnt help when they come up with ways to lose games that cannot even be scripted in movies... its amazing how crappy this group is playing.. I still believe this was at least a 7 win team but with the coach being an stubborn fool for bringing in all these cowboys scrubs, and all of the players having an anti career year, its baffiling.. the dolphins make me cry!

If the Dolphin players don't like it, all they have to do is perform, and so far they have not. Furthermore, what really is sick, is this putrid excuse of a team.

I've been playing football since I was in 6th grade.F*** you Fasano,your the last one to be critical of how other people think.Your not even on thin ice anymore,your in that frozen s*** water.Frankly,I have absolutely no I idea how your even still playing in the National Football League.

I've played sports my whole life and while I wish the Dolphins would win every game it has become very clear that we need a quarterback. We aren't making the playoffs so what good is it to win 6 games? Let's get Luck and get back to the playoffs. Maybe then I'll start spending my money on my team again.

I don't know why people get so bent out of shape about this. If you can't make the playoffs, you want your team to get the highest draft pick it can so that it can be the best it can be next year.

It's not our fault they suck. If they're so upset about it, maybe they should do something.

The season is over and it's only fugging October. :bobdole:

I'm pretty sure that I've been a Dolphins fan longer than you, Tony. I'm simply a beaten fan at this point. The only hope I see on the horizon is Oliver's boy.

So, you'll excuse me Tony if I'm not exactly enthralled by the past decade's ineptitude - and the current team's lack of anything.

Your friend,

Bumpus

Fasano just feels "rejected" by us (rightfully so looking at our home record), and is throwing an adult temper tantrum.

As Dol-fans, why should we care about what THIS group of coaches and players think? The coaches and many of the players will be gone next year. The faster Bill Cowher and Andrew Luck get here, the quicker we become contenders again.

Fasano has only been here since 2008. I've been a Dolphins fan for 20+ years and I'll still be here long after Fasano is gone. Suck for Luck fans are thinking long term and the way Fasano is playing and has played in the past, he doesn't have that luxury.

Go **** yourself Fasano. Get on board with Suck 4 Luck or get the hell out of town.

I think those players that are upset should see Gunny Sgt R. Lee Ermey and have him counsel them like he does in that commercial.

Back
Top Bottom