Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck

I vote to merge this with the suck for luck super thread. Fasano needs to worry less about the fans/SFL and more about being part of the second 0-16 team in NFL history. He's actually contributing to that whereas SFL fans just have hope and no control.

If Fasano has an issue, he should take it up with the league AND the media. As fans, it is frustrating and annoying EVERY yr to see the media fawn over guys like Brady and then hear former players (Jamie Dukes, Sterling Sharpe etc) make flippant remarks about your team while going for laughs.
When the league decided to tighten up the rules for CB's so that they could see a more exciting, pass happy league with more scoring, they inadvertently placed a premium on a franchise QB. You simply cannot be an elite team without an elite (or near elite) QB and the way the draft is constructed it rewards failure and ensures mediocrity is perpetuated.
Obviously, a team can get lucky and pick up a Brady, but for the most part your odds are better when you pick up a QB in the early part of the 1st rd.
There is pressure on owners and FO's to put a winning product on the field, no owner wants to be 2nd tier. So, when you look at all those pressures, there is no surprise when fans root for their team to be in a position to pick up the best QB prospect in the last 15 yrs.
If Fasano and the rest of the team don't like it, they can play harder, win games and obviate the need for the team to draft an Andrew Luck. Unfortunately, such is not the case. These guys quit last yr and have extended it through this season.

I've played football. Coached it. I LOVE the game with passion... which is one reason why it has been so hard to watch Miami these last few years. Watch the coaching staff get high on MEDIOCRE [at best] talent -- puff it up, talk it up, then poof! watch the "talent" disappear on gameday... which I predicted so many times that I made enemies on this board and others. Finally, after watching the predictable run of mediocre talent and mediocre coaching -- over and over and over -- it's gotten to where I can't watch the Parcells/Sparano-ball with any kind of enjoyment. It's not real football. It's pretend football with mediocre talent. Fasano is right there: a real coach and talent evaluator would never have him as a starting tight end. IF he thinks it's sick that fans want some real talent on the field, why start with himself and volunteer to go to another team, where he can be third string. And the team actually a winner, that is.

Anyone who says that real fans should be HAPPY watching this mediocre [at best] crap doesn't know jack squat about football, imo.

Do whatever necessary to get real talent and real coaching in here. And real GM. Start at the top.

LD

Another Dallas reject telling Dolphins fans what they should be thinking. What's really sick is that this guy sucked in Dallas, but we have coaches and front office people thinking he should be our #1 TE year after year after year.

Another Dallas reject telling Dolphins fans what they should be thinking. What's really sick is that this guy sucked in Dallas, but we have coaches and front office people thinking he should be our #1 TE year after year after year.

That's why were 0-6 and they are almost out of a job.

Well, I have been going to games since 1971 (father season ticket holder 1971-1980); a season ticket holder since 1990. I have the F***ing right to speak my mind as a paying customer of this franchise. This team is the worst product I have ever experienced!! I was so bored at the game. With 10 minutes left in the game, my wife asked why I wasn't excited because they were winning which I replied "because I know they will find a way to lose this game." Bingo, right again and for the winner behind curtain number one is a Division II college team dressed up like the Dolphins. I will not P**s my money away next year by not paying to be aggravated. Actually, the dolphins don't make me cry (Hootie and the blowfish) anymore (I feel like I am going through the different phases, anger, remorse, etc.), I am now comforatbly numb (Pink Floyd). Suck for Luck, Suck to get rid of Ireland, Suck to get rid of that F***ing orange carpet. In fact, I hope we have a party for every team for the rest of the year. World, please come to Miami every week and kick our ***. Focker out!!!!

well im sick of the way you and the rest of the team plays. i cant even fathom what it would be like to root for a winning team. anthony shut the **** up!! if you guys played better the fans wouldnt be on the SFL wagon.

Yo, Fasano ... THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!! You'll start getting booed & insulted in mass very soon!!

Enjoy the kinder/gentler SFL while you can!! BTW, y'all put us on the SFL bandwagon, its a product of YOUR PLAY!!

P.S. Ole Henne is lucky he's on the bench!! lol Probably won't totally wreck his value for a Free Agent contract, like Oh-Fer would.

The players are getting really p1ssed with SFL

I think they're about to get their revenge on us by winning 4 or 5 games before the end of the season

Don't say you weren't warned :chuckle:

The players are getting really p1ssed with SFL

I think they're about to get their revenge on us by winning 4 or 5 games before the end of the season

Don't say you weren't warned :chuckle:

lol, they could not even beat tim tebow who could barely get a first down. They could not beat the cleveland browns, yet another team that came from behind to do the same thing tim tebow did because our coach sits on small 1-2 score leads and thinks he is safe at winning the game. I'd honestly be surprised if the dolphins even won a game this year, i have never seen a team as disorganized as the 11 dolphins.

Don't ever underestimate this team's inherent ability to suck. Watch us suck at sucking.

We managed to snatch an improbable defeat from the jaws of victory against Denver but they're just teasing us really. Again the big prize (Luck) seems to be in our grasp with us at 0-6 and looking like the worst team in history but deep down as Dolphins fans we know how this ends. Remember this team is built for mediocrity - they are as 7-9 as it gets - anything else is just a temporary blip. Just imagine the worst possible outcome and history suggests you won't be far wrong so I'm calling it now:-

We win 7 of our last 8 games. The homers get fired up thinking this team is ready to challenge next season. Ross is convinced and gets to save his money. Sparano and Ireland keep their jobs. Ireland gives two 2nd round picks and a massive contract to a WR as this is the "final piece of the jigsaw". Finheaven calls it a massive steal proclaiming us Superbowl bound. We draft a lineman in the 1st round. Everything is back to normal. :D

Back
Top Bottom