Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck

Agree that the SFL folks have never played sports. You don't root against your own team, EVER. Just a bunch of whiny internet losers that spend more time on their couch than anywhere else.
Speaking of whiny...

I wouldn't know if I shouldn't root against my own team, because my teams are always winning and never in a position to pick up a player like Andrew Luck. Unfortunately, I've been a lifelong fan of a team that's now nothing but losers that IS in position to draft Andrew Luck, so this is a whole new experience. It's pretty fun actually. A lot more fun than being emotionally invested in the **** product this team currently provides.

Agree that the SFL folks have never played sports. You don't root against your own team, EVER. Just a bunch of whiny internet losers that spend more time on their couch than anywhere else.

lol. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody gets to question anyone else's fandom because it is completely unquantifiable. I watch sports for enjoyment. If I am not enjoying it there is no reason to keep watching. I don't have to defend my fanhood because I don't care if you don't think I am a fan. I will lose no sleep over it. You keep clinging to your fandom like a life raft the rest of us will be just fine.

by the time this team is good again, Fasano won't be a part of it. forgive me if I don't care about his hurt feelings. the fans are the ones who pay their huge salaries and yet they continue to kick us in the nuts year in and year out. Well guess what Anthony.... My nuts are tired of being kicked. Go cry in the corner of your million dollar house. Suck for Luck and end the madness.

Fasano is one of the biggest reasons why our red zone scoring sucks.

Tight ends are the most efficient scorers in the NFL in red zone situations. Perhaps if this scrub worried more about being a better player........

anyway, this scrub will be gone soon. I sincerely hope we spend our top 2 picks this year on QB-TE. Hopefully, it's Luck and Fleener.

How many SFL people were celebrating this play when it happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYGdoYOdjQ

Wasting our time cheering on an 0-13 team, we are fake fans I tell ya! There was no prospect like Luck in the draft and we weren't quite as fed up yet.

oh man.....I remember screaming my lungs out when he took it to the house. WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will NOT be the first winless team!

yeah....damn we have been through a lot. it's hard being a dolphins fan. do you guys even realize all the crappy teams right now have had success ? The Rams? Oh yeah, Super Bowl champs I think in 1999 with the GREATEST SHOW ON TURF offense and went to multiple super bowls. The Seahawks? They went to a super bowl recently. Broncos? 2 time super bowl champs in 1998? should I even mention the Colts?

we havent even won a PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! in over a decade....

Do I hope we get Luck? Yes. Do I cheer against the Dolphins? No. Do I appethetically shake my head every time they blow a lead or lose to a team they have no reason losing to? Yes. Am I a SFL proponent? Only in the sense of the fact that our team stinks right now. While I still support them, at least some consolation to our repeated loss is that fact we have a chance at Luck. Oh, and did I play organized sports (not that it matters for my, your or any other fan on here's true level of understanding), Yes and at a high level in several types including football. So please don't belittle any of the other phins fans around here because they are trying to squeeze some level of hope out of an otherwise horrible season that keeps on disappointing.

You're right, I have never played a sport professionally. I feel suitably chastised and I now understand your position thanks to this lucid, well thought out argument. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to head back to the couch.

boy o boy, i have never wanted a dolphin season to be over quicker than this one. I am definitely on the suck for luck campaign because at this point playoffs are 0% possibility, but it is so hard rooting against the fins for me. i understand its for the better of the franchise and i am doing so, but its really killing me inside. one of the harder things i have done in my life.

1. He won't come out
2. He will choose the team to go to.
3. Trade the pick
4. He won't be anything
5. Play for Pride (haha)
6. Lottery
7. Called out for being not being real fans
8. Internet losers

Found the new reason.

boy o boy, i have never wanted a dolphin season to be over quicker than this one. I am definitely on the suck for luck campaign because at this point playoffs are 0% possibility, but it is so hard rooting against the fins for me. i understand its for the better of the franchise and i am doing so, but its really killing me inside. one of the harder things i have done in my life.

At least you understand the process...

Some can't even realize its purpose.

You must really love mediocrity...

Thank you for introducing us to the 8th excuse.

You still holding on to playoff hopes?

I have done things both in my personal and business life that set me back considerably in the short term, but were necessary for long term success, growth, and happiness. In all cases, it was worth it.

Watching the Dolphins suck horribly and then looking on the bright side is pretty easy in comparison to some of the hard decisions I have made.

At least you understand the process...

Some can't even realize its purpose.
o, i definitely understand the process, and have been on board since we lost to the browns, i realized then we are not going anywhere and its better to get the 1st overall pick this specific year only because we have a once in a generation qb coming our, rather than go 5-11 and be stuck in this mess for many more years.

However, it still kills me inside to want to see a team that i have been distraught over losing games for days year after year, a team that i have been so happy when they won even in years like 04 when we were 2-11 and beat the pats, i was ecstatic, etc, to now being happy when we lose and not even caring. I understand its for the better and i am willing to suffer one more year for this, but still it is so painful, its one of the hardest things i have done in my life.

I have done things both in my personal and business life that set me back considerably in the short term, but were necessary for long term success, growth, and happiness. In all cases, it was worth it.

Watching the Dolphins suck horribly and then looking on the bright side is pretty easy in comparison to some of the hard decisions I have made.
i agree, im not against it, its just so hard for me inside. I'm doing it, buts its killing me. That is why i cant wait for this season to be over. Usually i am so depressed when dolphins season is over, but this year i will feel like such a burden was lifted off my shoulder for the pain its giving me. Hopefully that pain is rewarded by Andrew Luck and several super bowls the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom