Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fasano calls Dolphans "sick" for cheering for Suck For Luck

I guess if you score a TD, you can talk crap about the fanbase for a week.

This guy has been a #2 te playing as the starter since he got here. I hope he's gone with Sparano at the end of the year.

I have been a Dolphin fan since the early days of Marino. Even as putrid as this current group is, I put on my Dolphins cap everyday before I go to work and show up at my local sports bar every Sunday to give this sad sad team three hours of my time. I'm tired of watching this vicious cycle of mediocre quarterback play. One more season of futility is a small price to pay to get a franchise qb for the next 10-12 years. Anthony Fasano can shut the f*ck up with his insinuations that I'm not a real fan. I've been cheering this team for much longer than he's been stinking it up. He's just pissed because he knows that he won't be on the roster once the new regime hits town.

I have been saying that every year since Marino retired, just one more year. 13 Years later, we are still pretenders. Secretly, I would still like to beat the Jets the last game of the season and hopefully ruin their playoff chance. Now that we be a happy New Year.

I have been saying that every year since Marino retired, just one more year. 13 Years later, we are still pretenders. Secretly, I would still like to beat the Jets the last game of the season and hopefully ruin their playoff chance. Now that we be a happy New Year.
That would be sweet as long as the win does not hurt our chances of getting the #1 pick which many are saying that the dolphins don't need the first pick to get Luck cause of Manning and the Colts situation.

Funny how they said on the radio this morning that Fasano is a backup at best! Loyal fans want what's best for their team and at 0-6, there's not much hope especially with 3 teams with winning records in our own division, so all aboard the suck for luck bandwagon....oh and Fasano, from a fellow Italian, you won't be on this team next season so fuhgedabowdit!

Hey Anthony, we were excited about this team back in 2008. We thought we were going places in 2009. Then YOU, not us, but YOU took a major step back. Personally, I think you didn't put in the effort you did in 2008. You fumbled a bunch of times in a week one loss to the Falcons and it set the tone for a mediocre 7-9 season. The team has gone downhill because of guys like YOU. Now we're a dysfunctional mess and the only hope is getting a good staff and a franchise quarterback in the draft. Maybe if you didn't personally take a step back in 2009, we would be rooting for you en route to the playoffs right now.

And by the way, I have been a fan a long f&%*$king time Tony. Long before you were there, or in the NFL, or in college, or even in high school. I have spent god knows how much money to support guys like you and have received NOTHING in return. Guess what? In the midst of this sh*tstorm of a season, I went out and bought a 75 dollar hoodie a few weeks ago. The first game after I got it was the Jets game, and I wore it to watch you lose. I wore it on Sunday to see you lose a game that if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were point shaving in. I'll continue to wear it. I'll continue to root for the Dolphins. You know how much of a fan I am? When you make a terrible play, (and trust me it happens ALL the time) I get pissed. I get pissed because I want the team to win, and guys like you keep them from winning.

By the way, I played football in junior high, high school and college. Yes, the highest level I played was division three college football, but I guarantee that I was better at my position against my competition than you are. And I never quit on my coach, which you clearly have done. So do us a favor, keep losing, get cut or traded or whatever, and let us continue to root for our team while you go and suck somewhere else.

F*&CK YOU

Hey Anthony, we were excited about this team back in 2008. We thought we were going places in 2009. Then YOU, not us, but YOU took a major step back. Personally, I think you didn't put in the effort you did in 2008. You fumbled a bunch of times in a week one loss to the Falcons and it set the tone for a mediocre 7-9 season. The team has gone downhill because of guys like YOU. Now we're a dysfunctional mess and the only hope is getting a good staff and a franchise quarterback in the draft. Maybe if you didn't personally take a step back in 2009, we would be rooting for you en route to the playoffs right now.

And by the way, I have been a fan a long f&%*$king time Tony. Long before you were there, or in the NFL, or in college, or even in high school. I have spent god knows how much money to support guys like you and have received NOTHING in return. Guess what? In the midst of this sh*tstorm of a season, I went out and bought a 75 dollar hoodie a few weeks ago. The first game after I got it was the Jets game, and I wore it to watch you lose. I wore it on Sunday to see you lose a game that if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were point shaving in. I'll continue to wear it. I'll continue to root for the Dolphins. You know how much of a fan I am? When you make a terrible play, (and trust me it happens ALL the time) I get pissed. I get pissed because I want the team to win, and guys like you keep them from winning.

By the way, I played football in junior high, high school and college. Yes, the highest level I played was division three college football, but I guarantee that I was better at my position against my competition than you are. And I never quit on my coach, which you clearly have done. So do us a favor, keep losing, get cut or traded or whatever, and let us continue to root for our team while you go and suck somewhere else.

F*&CK YOU

This post sums up my feelings on the subject precisely. I wish I could thank you a thousand times over lol.

F*&CK YOU
Well said! You should tweet this to him...in about 100 tweets (I feel retarded every time I type that word).

Funny how they said on the radio this morning that Fasano is a backup at best! !

what's so funny about it ? I think it's very obvious to even the most casual of observers that Fasano sucks. Anyone who thinks he's a good TE just doesn't understand the game of football as it's currently being played throughout the league. And they just don't understand how the position has changed in recent years and what the position has really been evolving to

have you ever been to a game and watched how ridiculously slow Fasano moves on that field ? Like a sloth. It's unbelievable ,, and it's no wonder why he can't draw safeties to him. Fasano has hurt this offense immensely since he's been here. He doesn't draw any attention, doesn't scare anyone on any defense, doesn't strike fear into any defensive coordinator. Just imagine if we had a seam-busting TE like a Jimmy Graham with some speed and quicks to consistently draw the safeties... the WR's and everyone else on offense would have so much more room to operate out there instead of everything being so congested for this offense.

you get that TE with speed and with moves/skills who can consistently attack the middle of the defense and that instantly changes the way defenses have to play your entire offense. It's also a huge boon for your QB, AND ESPECIALLY when you have a young QB who needs that good TE for a wide variety of reasons. Well look at how TE's have killed the dolphins defense for years and years..,.. right down the seams as those athletic tight ends that are now flooding the league make a mockery out of miami's defense almost on a weekly basis

And make no mistake about it, one of the main reasons we've been so dreadful with the red zone passing game in recent years is directly correlated to having crappy TE's like Fasano. Look at the top red zone passing teams and they all have great output by their TE's in the red zone area. A good tight end is vital to having good red zone production from your offense. And Fasano is total garbage

When Ireland extended Fasano's contract with a hefty raise it was the last time I gave Ireland any benefit of the doubt on any of his previous moves. It all ended there for me when he extended that POS player

Fasano is the first player I cut in the offseason,.. and the first position I try to solidify on this offense for my young franchise QB is a talented TE with some quickness, speed, smarts, and hands. Get yourself a Jimmy Graham, Gates, or a Hernandez, or a Dallas Clark type of tight end and it would blow your mind how much it would open up Marshall,Bess,Hartline, Gates -- and a TE like that also opening up the flats and opening up other space for players that weren't there before.. as well as making your red zone passing offense a hell of a lot better.

People (the blind homers) here who say we have "alot of talent" on both sides of the ball are absolutely insane. You don't have a lot talent on offense when you have mediocre to poor play from your QB, your TE is slow as molasses and doesn't have the talent to make anyone else better on the unit, when your #2 WR is Hartline who should really be a #4. When your #1 isn't very fast and is inconsistent as Marshall is for the targets he gets, when you have a back like Bush who's more of a glorified slot-receiver at best than he is a running back, and Bess while good is nothing special. And don't get me started on the offensive line.. I'm sorry, but this offense has a ways to go to be considered an offense with "a lot of talent"

But when you add a real TE, I guarantee you he will make those receivers look better than they are because they'll have more room to operate on the field, opening up more plays and more of the playbook (if we had a real playbook that is) -- having a more diverse offense.... and of course to do that you need a very good QB. But first I get that TE right after we get our franchise QB (hopefully Luck). Then fix the RT and guard positions

Fasano is hosting a comedy event this week according to the Dolphins' facebook. Wonder if they will show clips of him trying to be a football player. That's funny itself right there. Terrible, terrible tight end. Probably one of the worst in Dolphins' history.

Fasano and any other player who says anything negative about the fans (whether it's booing, secretly hoping for the #1 pick, hoping for new FO, etc.) needs to shut the hell up and play the game. If they were playing at anything resembling a competitive level and winning at least a few games, people wouldn't have to be disgusted by your performance. Man-up and play the game you are being paid to play (which by the way is supported by those same fans you are critizing). Maybe he's mad because he knows he's history once the new FO comes in and kicks all the ex-Cowboy rejects to the curb.

Agree that the SFL folks have never played sports. You don't root against your own team, EVER. Just a bunch of whiny internet losers that spend more time on their couch than anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom