Feeley getting beaten out by rookie for... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley getting beaten out by rookie for...

dolphin23 said:
I still cant believe we gave up a second for this guy, damn we got screwed by philly big time.
no we got screwed by rick speilman, i cant blame the eagles for that one. that was all speilmans fault for even considering that deal if anything we should have gave them a late 6th round choice with options to elavate to maybe a 4 if he played well. instead the idiot pulld the trigger for a second rounder for a guy that has done absolutley nothing to warrant a pick that high. i cant tell you guys how glad i am to see those clowns out of the orginazation.

it's even worse than that.

It's even worse than that. The feeley pick was almost a Ist rounder-#34. Saban only gave up a mid to late 2nd rounder for Daunte.

Last edited by a moderator:
cnc66 said:
somewhere, inFins is crying softly....

As Elvis would say.........Dont be cruel.:wink:

I still think Infins has hope.:D

CalFishman said:
It's even worse than that. The feeley pick was almost a Ist rounder-#34. Saban only gave up a mid to late 2nd rounder for Daunte.

Good point, I never thought of it that way. So technically, A.J had more value than Daunte according to Speilman. :lol:

SCall13 said:
:rolleyes: Wow. What a huge surprise!
:sidelol:
It kind of surprises me. I mean, AJ Feeley = our 2nd round pick; Whitehurst = 3rd round, 81st pick overall.

Then we waste another pick to get rid of AJ. I mean, you think AJ would live up to his expectations. :lol:

TooDrkPark said:
Chargers | Whitehurst to be No. 2 QB Friday
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:45:03 -0700
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/179">Jay Paris, of the North County Times, reports San Diego Chargers rookie QB Charlie Whitehurst is pushing veteran QB A.J. Feeley for the role of backing up starting QB Philip Rivers. It'll be Whitehurst, and not Feeley, relieving Rivers and running the second-string Friday, Aug. 18, in the team's preseason game. "With me being a rookie quarterback, it is definitely a slow process and it is a little bit frustrating," Whitehurst said. "You want to be ready to play right now, and realistically that is not going to happen. You take those baby steps and learn from your mistakes.'' Rivers said he likes working with Whitehurst. The pair competed against each other twice, with Rivers' North Carolina State team beating Whitehurst's Tigers both times.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Maybe they should also call up Ray Lucas....I hear he's looking for a backup QB job.

I really liked AJ Feeley !!

...oh wait nevermind, now I remember.....it was his girlfriend that I liked.

The only good thing about Feeley is his trophy girlfriend.

:dolphins:

Orlando-FinsFan said:

:yes:
mitts_heather3-1.jpg

Vertical Limit said:
Then we waste another pick to get rid of AJ. I mean, you think AJ would live up to his expectations. :lol:

We didn't waste the pick to get rid of A.J. We gave it to the Chargers so that we could dump his ridiculous contract onto them.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We didn't waste the pick to get rid of A.J. We gave it to the Chargers so that we could dump his ridiculous contract onto them.
All of this was a waste, We should have never picked him up in the first place.

Orlando-FinsFan said:

:sidelol: hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

BadBrad1703 said:
:rolleyes: man watching AJ play killed me. It was like watching Rob Johnson play for the bills

A pretty good comparison. Complete lack of pocket pressence for Johnson, complete lack of vision for Feeley. The difference is I REALLY liked Johnson because I always felt him over Flutie gave the Fins a much better chance of winning. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom