Feeley getting beaten out by rookie for... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley getting beaten out by rookie for...

tcdrover said:
Yeah, there were plenty of people around here that were very vocal about backing him over Gus at the time. :rolleyes:

I think Lemon is dramatically better than AJ...

Last preseason I got so much grief for saying that AJ just didn't have the feel to be an NFL QB. I was called a hater. I was told to give him time. People tried to use his preseason stats as arguments for why he was better than Gus. It was about 50/50 between the people who wanted Gus to start and those who wanted AJ to start. The Gus supporters were even given a derogatory nickname, the Guskateers. I wonder where all those AJ backers are now?

And yes, Lemon is dramatically better than AJ. IMO Lemon is also better than Harrington. The difference isn't as dramatic b/c unlik AJ Harrington actually knows how to put touch on a pass, but Lemon just has more pocket awareness, goes through his progressions and shows more poise.

Come on guys, you don't have to bash Feeley like that,...he wasn't that bad. Er,...ah...on second thought yes he was! Go ahead bash all you want.
By the way did Spielman ever reveal his secret formula for determining Feeley was the best QB available or did he just crumple it up and throw it in the trash can?

To be fair to Feeley, Whitehurst will be a very good QB for someone if given the chance. I wanted us to draft him initially, but between trading for Culpepper and Harrington that obviously just wouldn't have worked. All that said, Feeley sucked.

and to think I have a signed football and a signed helmet by #7! UGGGG

tcdrover said:
Yeah, there were plenty of people around here that were very vocal about backing him over Gus at the time. :rolleyes:

I think Lemon is dramatically better than AJ...

I think Im dramatically better than AJ

to think we wasted a 2ND ROUND PICK ON HIM!!!!!

cnc66 said:
somewhere, inFins is crying softly....

Actually, inFins was last sighted on the San Diego boards, arguing vehemently that AJ would be a great starter if only he was given a fair opportunity to compete. I mean, what has Philip Rivers ever done, really?! It's so unfair.

islandah said:
Actually, inFins was last sighted on the San Diego boards, arguing vehemently that AJ would be a great starter if only he was given a fair opportunity to compete. I mean, what has Philip Rivers ever done, really?! It's so unfair.

cold ...sooo cold in here :goof:

Whitehurst is going to be a good arm out there.....Not good enough to beat out Rivers....but I'm sure good enough to beat out FEELEY....

Back
Top Bottom