Final Score: Bills v Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

Bills 500
Dolphins 2

Thank god for that safety. This team is nowhere near where I thought they would be. All of the money we spent this offseason looks squandered. Specifically on defense.

Thats what happens when you sign a bunch of run stoppers, who well, don't stop the run.

:lol:

I think the bigger question is if we win Sunday will the site turn from #1 overall pick to playoff team with ability to make a super bowl run. My guess is YES! Why do we like to overreact over NFL football so much??
Win or lose on Sunday this is not a playoff team. I don’t see them winning but anything can happen in football. This team is a 4-6 win team at best because they still have a lot of holes to fill to become a playoff caliber team. So no matter what happens on Sunday I certainly won’t overreact. As long as the team shows improvement as the season goes along and Tua gets an opportunity to start a few games during the season, I will consider this a successful season.
Of course I do expect a playoff team by the 2021 season and if the team is just mediocre in 2021, then I will overreact.

I don’t make predictions on games just because we don’t know how well conditioned teams are to deal with the Miami Heat. And like the bills fan on here has said they have some injuries in their linebacking corps. Now we actually have video to go off of for the offensive line and just more reps on defense to hopefully get more disciplined.

again the bills do not play the same kind of defense as the patriots their corners may be good but they don’t play the dare you to call the pass interference defense at the patriots do. So you could see some greater separation or just more opportunities. I think the bigger problem is Ryan Fitz Patrick has got to get over his love affair to throwing a big receivers. Grant is the only guy who can create separation he’s got a throw it his running backs he’s got to stop this whole 50-50 ball to the big guys as his primary means of moving the ball.

I’d look for them to try to establish the run game early, open up some play action but Fitz Patrick has seriously got to spread the ball around more. People cried at the skill position players aren’t as good as a thought and already asking to draft six receivers next year. I don’t think that’s the problem so much as a quarterback we have likes to throw the ball up to big guys and have them make plays; his best years he’s thrown the ball too big receivers and they’ve happened to win more than they lost.

this offense is far more of a throw to the open guy quick reads quick hits which is far more Tua’s Game. I’m not advocating that he starts but I am saying that people need to relax on this team isnt ready for him it’s actually built for him because he doesn’t have a style or a type of person he likes to throw to other than the fact that they are open on that play.

I think if there’s any consistency on the offense this game is going to be a lot closer. Obviously Fitzpatrick can’t throw three interceptions but I don’t think the secondary style is the same so you won’t see as many grabs in holds in physical play so there might be a greater chance to move the football. that and the fact that this offense has finally gotten run in game situations can now go back to the tape and adjust.

Win or lose on Sunday this is not a playoff team. I don’t see them winning but anything can happen in football. This team is a 4-6 win team at best because they still have a lot of holes to fill to become a playoff caliber team. So no matter what happens on Sunday I certainly won’t overreact. As long as the team shows improvement as the season goes along and Tua gets an opportunity to start a few games during the season, I will consider this a successful season.
Of course I do expect a playoff team by the 2021 season and if the team is just mediocre in 2021, then I will overreact.

I also do not think we’ll make the playoffs but I think we’ll be slightly more mediocre than you. I say 6-8 wins, so if it’s 6-10 we’re both right :=). I said 5 to 6 wins and never wavered last year while many guys were saying 0 or 2. Lots of mistake prone teams out there regardless of talent. Limit mistakes, and I think we eventually will, and you can win some games.

Dolphins- 27
Billls-24

-Field goal in final seconds.
-Fitztragic finds a little magic.
-Dolphins Defense make a few plays in the end.

I don't think they will run it better than Cam did on us. We had no answer to the read option in game. I can't imagine they don't fix that as of first practice. Allen isn't as fast or reckless as Cam running the ball. Also he's always crazy about taking 3-5 deep shots a game.

I want to see better defense and a couple turnovers. Last year we got thrown on, not run over. He put up 300+ each game if I recall. I'd love to see him do that against our CBs.

Just for giggles, compare Cams average throw time (2.1 sec) to Drew Brees (historically fastest in NFL at 2.5 sec average). Cam barely got touched because he got rid of the ball immediately.

Miami 20
Buffalo 31
I did not know the throw time stat, thx.
How is it recorded if he scrambles and then throws?

Dolphins 24 Bills 20.

Bills have 1st and goal at the 10 in final two minutes and Allen misses on 4 straight passes like a Kwahi Leonard and Paul George 4th quarter shot in game 7 against an underdog.

Tough one if DVP isn’t a 100%.

My initial thought was Buffalo 27-17 but I’m not sure where even 17 points come from.

Someone else said 31-13 so I’ll say 30-13 Buffalo.

If we can manage to hang close and even lose 24-21ish I’ll chalk that up to a moral victory.

Stay competitive, I could careless if Fitzpatrick is throwing picks. In the long run, that’s for the best if we can snag a blue chip player at the top of the draft.

I doubt buffalo will have success throwing the ball against the #1 pass defense (lol) so they’ll just run it down Miami’s throat since we know Miami can’t stop it.

Bills 26
Dolphins 10

I doubt buffalo will have success throwing the ball against the #1 pass defense (lol) so they’ll just run it down Miami’s throat since we know Miami can’t stop it.

Bills 26
Dolphins 10

Why not go full kick in the nuts and kill us with screen passes to the tune of 29-10

Back
Top Bottom