Final Score: Bills v Dolphins

ANMoore

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It’s gonna take a different scheme to put up points this week

the one from last week ain’t gonna get it. If DVP is gone I’m not sure who is gonna make anything happen in the receiving game. Even w/ him in there it’s suspect

fitz was a tick or two behind all game. gailey was also playing for 3rd and short all game and wedidnt always have an answer on 3rd

CaSh

Nothing bigga than the B
Reaction score
Bills will win by 14+.....I think we need to score 17 in the first half if we want to make it a game. Buffalo beat us by 10 in game 1 and 17 in game 2 last year...

OrangeBowl

Scout Team
Reaction score
BILLS:41
FINZ: 13

This will be over by halftime. FINZ will score 3 points in first half. On 1st series of second half they will settle for another 3 points. The only touch down from finz comes in the last minute of the game because bills starters are on the bench since middle of 3rd quarter talking about next week's oponent and sharing vacation photos.

'Deep

"Pick your guy and let it fly"
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Buffalo - 31
Miami - 17 (and I'm being generous with 17)

Reaction score
bills 32-dolphins 6 this team stinks. Havent been here in a while was tired of everyone derinking the kool-aid after every draft and off season....they need a lot of help on both sides of the ball and TUA will be a bust...ive said it the day he was drafted....

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Bills will win by 14+.....I think we need to score 17 in the first half if we want to make it a game. Buffalo beat us by 10 in game 1 and 17 in game 2 last year...
Game 1 was a little misleading. They were up by 3 and took our onside kick in for a TD. Still won by 10 but that was a cherry on top.

CaSh

Nothing bigga than the B
Reaction score
Game 1 was a little misleading. They were up by 3 and took our onside kick in for a TD. Still won by 10 but that was a cherry on top.
I do remember the first game was close. Still, the better team usually gets it done in close games.

Reaction score
Will deteriorate into a game similar to last years week 2 loss, unfortunately. Buffalo pulls starters and Tua makes 4th quarter appearance.

hoops

Tua time!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If it goes bad Sunday and I happen to think it will at least we will have a short week chance to get the bad taste out of our mouths.

that’s all I got

Buff

From a galaxy far far away....
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
31-21, Buffalo. I think the Bills QB will tear us a new one again with his running, and Diggs will score and have 140 yards. Miami will be better, our running attack will be better, and I think we will have a pick 6 defense with Noah taking one to the house. I can hope anyway

Top Bottom