FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

Btw years before when we dropped so many passes it was definetely a loss.

Count how many passes we dropped against the pats yesterday at least 4 or 5.

We won.

The tide is turning...

Bills come out with something to prove and demolish Miami. The Tua pressure intensifies.

Bills: 37
Miami: 13

Well let's see, if we bench ole noodle are for Bri..... whoops sorry, wrong thread! Sorry couldn't resist. Phins 20-17

Untrue. We basically stopped Allen’s running in our home game last year…unless you consider 4 rushes for 18 yards running up and down the field on us. They barely won that game with several blown plays on our defense, and we had Ford, Grant and Bowden in the game.

Our defense hadn’t morphed into its excellent self yet, at that point…we were 32nd in DVOA on 2019, so they were just starting their upward trend last year.

The game could go any which way. Divisional games tend to not make sense at times…we’ll see.
Ya and how did Josh Allen do throwing the ball that day? He only had 417 passing yards and 4 touchdowns. He torched the Dolphins bigtime. Who cares if they stopped his running. He was able to light it up in the air. So ya the Dolphins haven't been able to contain Josh Allen in all aspects of the game since he has been in the league. He has owned them one way or another.

If games were won based on history sports betting would be extremely easy especially when it comes to divisional games.
Agreed but what has changed for the Fins defense since that game? It was only 2 games ago. We basically have the same personnel and if you watched that game yesterday you saw it’s the same thing we saw last year. Bend not break. Allow passes to be completed at a record rate and hope we can grab a TO or 2. Meanwhile Buffalo upgraded their already good defense with Emmanuel sanders.

After what happened with Pittsburg, I'm more confident about winning then ever.

What I haven't got a strong feeling for is the score. If we can hold them to 16 points by stopping their run and forcing them to pass, like Pittsburg did then we have a great chance to win.

I think our offense gets 20 points and our defense gets us another 9

Dolphins 29, Bills 19 (they get a field goal in "garbage" time)

I feel the game will be much more contentious then this score indicates, but our game plan will set us up for more offensive points then last week. What happens in the 2nd half will be the key - which team makes the most effective adjustments.
I know it waa Fitz, but I think there’s a lot to learn from this boxscore. Let me know what you guys think. https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401220122

EVERY SINGLE YEAR in the NFL, after a couple of games, there’s always a really good team sitting at 0-2 at the surprise of everybody.

I don’t see why that can’t be the Bills this year.

42-17 Bills

This defense was trash against that suspect Pat's offense. A real offense comes to town and they have our number.
You mean they have the Dolphins number. Because based on how negative you always are in your comments about the Dolphins, I find it extremely difficult to believe you are really a Dolphin fan. I cringe when you refer to them as “our” team.

Ya and how did Josh Allen do throwing the ball that day? He only had 417 passing yards and 4 touchdowns. He torched the Dolphins bigtime. Who cares if they stopped his running. He was able to light it up in the air. So ya the Dolphins haven't been able to contain Josh Allen in all aspects of the game since he has been in the league. He has owned them one way or another.
You made the claim we can‘t stop him running up and down the field…which is patently false, so move the goal post…

As for what he did in the air, I mentioned that too…did you miss that part?

I can dream about a win, but realistically I'm going with a 27-17 Bills win. I hope I'm wrong and we score more and they score less. It certainly was enjoyable watching the Bills lose yesterday.
Yeah, hard to say. Miami hasn't matched up well against Buffalo so far under Flores. But I think the Dolphins offseason (hopefully) bridged the gap.

I do think the key is getting the ball out quick to playmakers like Waddle, Fuller and Wilson. The Bills didn't see this kind of offensive talent from Miami last year. In the finale, can't even remember who the Dolphins sent out there at wide receiver.

Defensively, got to pressure Allen and make him uncomfortable. That's been hard for Miami to do consistently enough.

The heat could play in the Dolphins favor, so keep the up tempo offense going and wear them down.

In the end, even though I think Buffalo is the better team, Miami wins it 27-23.

by stopping their run and forcing them to pass, like Pittsburg did then we have a great chance to win.

This didn’t happen.

At all. lol.

The Bills ran at will on the Steelers. They averaged 6.5 yards per rush.

They just chose not to run often, because the Bills are a pass-pass-pass offense.

Probably should have ran more.

You made the claim we can‘t stop him running up and down the field…which is patently false, so move the goal post…

As for what he did in the air, I mentioned that too…did you miss that part?
No I was agreeing with someone else who said that. Running up and down the field can also mean moving the ball at will which would include passing the ball. The bottom line is the Josh Allen has owned the Dolphins defense since he first got into the league. Period!

Back
Top Bottom