FinHeaven and the media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven and the media

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:

I just read a thread regarding Omar Kelly and a tweet slighting this site. Over the years I often hear or read comments about the media versus FinHeaven. The media does not like sites like this because we are the voice of the fan. We are not bound or restricted by anyone to say what we think and feel about the Dolphins as fans. We have no fear that if we don't cow down to the team that we may lose access or our jobs. We are not beholden to editors or publishing companies to "sell issues". We are the fan and we are strong. FinHeaven is Dolphin Nation and when Omar and others in the media want to know what the fans are feeling about a player, the team and to get the pulse of what public opinion is...they come here. They will thumb their nose at it like it's a blog of idiots, and crazies. Yeah we got some of those. So does the media. But we have a ton more smart, well informed fans who get it right more often than Omar or most of them. Many times we are way ahead of the media on stories, rumors and what ends up to be the inevitable failure of a player. That is why when Richie Incognito's dad wanted to vent he came here. Because he knew he was speaking to the fans. Not some paid team mouthpiece who would filter his words or twist them to make it more sensational.

I am proud of this site. We have fantastic fans and we will never apologize for who we are. We are the largest Miami Dolphins fan site, by the fan and for the fan. We the fans are the real heart and soul of this team. We buy the tickets, we buy the merchandise, and we will never be quiet. We bleed aqua and orange because we love this team, we don't cover or report about them to get a paycheck. We are 100% Dolphins Nation, Dolphin Strong, devoted, crazed people who will always stand behind this team through thick and thin. Push for change when things are bad, and when they turn around we will celebrate together. Because that is what we do. We are fans. We have freedom. And that is the difference between being a fan and being media.

Couldn't have said it better. Amen. **** the media

giphy.gif

I agree 100%. Such a great dolphins site we have fans of rival teams post more here than there own sites.... :D

Thank you for all YOU do. Love this site.

Great post! F*** Omar. Such a tool and he knows he couldnt even come close to being as smart football wise as a lot of posters here

This site is the Rock Star of fan sites, period, end of story. This is where I come to celebrate when we win, commiserate when we lose and keep football in the forefront 12 month a year. For Omar, that overpaid lackey, to attempt to criticize our beloved site is beyond belief. What an a**hole!!

I know this is also the quickest site for breaking news, but it also is the best place to see things broken down. Patriots Planet, the Bills Zone and Gang Green don't come close to covering their AFCE teams in comparison to this site's Phin's coverage.

Back
Top Bottom