FinHeaven and the media | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven and the media

You know he comes here....he would be foolish if he didn't....and lying if he said it wasn't helpful to him in doing his job.

Its always funny to me when beat writers or players........take shots at the very people who make their privledged job possible.

We are wv. We are nublar. We are bumpus. We are vaark. We are hayden. We are legion...

We are finheaven!!!!

440.gif

Man I love this site. Had some tough times in the season and FH got me through. Wife is like your on finheaven? Im like your on Facebook so there. Finheaven is the best. Keep rocking.

WELL SAID, and agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I have to ask if anyone from FH paid Omar to post what he did? Guaranteed that anyone who read it is clicking on to FH to see what he was talking about. Great advertising.

Thanks Omar. :)

Well look at it from the journalist perspective. They make a living bringing insight and thought provoking discussion about sports teams like the Miami Dolphins.

So, when a site like finheaven does that by the truckload for free ... it threatens the the very livelihood of the sports journalist ... and hacks like Omar Kelly.

Digital has nailed it. We are a threat. The local papers used to be the ONLY place you could get team news. And the only real opinions you could get were "Editorial" pieces. They were still filtered because no beat writer is going to piss off the team. But they were never, and never will be the voice of the fan. That belongs to Finheaven and fans pay the bills. The players and the media. Rock on FinHeaven. Got nothing but love for you all.

Digital has nailed it. We are a threat. The local papers used to be the ONLY place you could get team news. And the only real opinions you could get were "Editorial" pieces. They were still filtered because no beat writer is going to piss off the team. But they were never, and never will be the voice of the fan. That belongs to Finheaven and fans pay the bills. The players and the media. Rock on FinHeaven. Got nothing but love for you all.

I actually think it's kind of sad. In a combination of a "sign of the times" and the 24 hour news market. "Journalists" are forever in search of content. The fact that the slimiest of beat writers has to stoop so low that they have to sling mud at a fansite is pathetic. He must be gasping l
his last breathes...and will likely be fired soon. (hey we can hope).

Back
Top Bottom