FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Fin Man, made a dony about a week or so ago & this issue was probably addressed already..........but anyway I found myself stumbling around trying to re-access
Paypal which I had last used to join vip. So mybe would be donors for one reason or another would welcome more options to donate. Something like setting up
a bank acct were personal checks could be sent to. etc

Post 89 page 5 there is a mailing address to mail a payment as I am on my phone right now. Please make sure to put your user name and what is for. Thanks,
John

Is someone wants to mail a donation you can send it to:

Matthew Kent
5035 Kirkwood Trail
Titusville, FL 32780

Please put down your user name and if if it is for VIP and or donation or both. This goes directly to Matt aka Fin-atic the owner of the site.

I have been a member for years, I thank you for this site I shall donate.

Is someone wants to mail a donation you can send it to:

Matthew Kent
5035 Kirkwood Trail
Titusville, FL 32780

Please put down your user name and if if it is for VIP and or donation or both. This goes directly to Matt aka Fin-atic the owner of the site.

That's about an hour from me. If you are ever in Orlando, I'll buy you a beer.

I haven't been on FinHeaven in about a week. When I was last on, we were around 48%. Now we're at only 64%? That's pathetic. There's 3,010 registered usernames on this site. Of those, I'm sure there's duplicate accounts and other users and/or trolls who no longer post. Out of those, it's pretty safe to say that there's at least 800 unique members here who post regularly.

If everyone out of that 800 only gave $5 for the entire year, the debt would be taken care of and the site would operate at a $2,000 profit yearly. Stop being selfish. I haven't donated big amounts and I like to support the site, but truthfully, no one should have to donate big amounts. Why should others cover the cost of your entertainment? Everyone loves to come on here to debate and discuss all kinds of topics.

I'm all for requiring a $1 monthly or $1 quarterly fee to everyone for the right to have and maintain an account. What does the FinHeaven staff think about it? This sh*t ain't free, folks. Get off your ass and donate!

Just away to bump it another $20.00, and im going to sponsor a member to join us in the VIP........
(but still to pick) you can post here and say why you would like to join the VIP if you want, you might make me pick you.

I would love to donate to the site as I said earlier on this thread, I'm in a situation where I have no income and am focusing on swearing in to my Army recruiter sometime soon or considering football in college. I would definitely frequent the VIP forum if I gained a sponsorship deal, as I post, and "lurk" on the forum every day. I am always looking for anything new on the Dolphins, and looking forward like no one else for March 12th lol! I can't wait for free agency to start, and it would be interesting to see what the VIP forum is like throughout that period as well. If I was granted a sponsorship, I would definitely make a good spirited contribution to the VIP forum.

I haven't been on FinHeaven in about a week. When I was last on, we were around 48%. Now we're at only 64%? That's pathetic. There's 3,010 registered usernames on this site. Of those, I'm sure there's duplicate accounts and other users and/or trolls who no longer post. Out of those, it's pretty safe to say that there's at least 800 unique members here who post regularly.

If everyone out of that 800 only gave $5 for the entire year, the debt would be taken care of and the site would operate at a $2,000 profit yearly. Stop being selfish. I haven't donated big amounts and I like to support the site, but truthfully, no one should have to donate big amounts. Why should others cover the cost of your entertainment? Everyone loves to come on here to debate and discuss all kinds of topics.

I'm all for requiring a $1 monthly or $1 quarterly fee to everyone for the right to have and maintain an account. What does the FinHeaven staff think about it? This sh*t ain't free, folks. Get off your ass and donate!
As a business move that would be a bad Idea so I hope FH doesn't do that because then they would lose quality members to other free sites. I mean if facebook charged 1$ a month, there would be a new social media site that would take its place. People hate to pay for something they can get free somewhere else, even if its just 1$. Plus you have young members who dont have access to their parents account and simply cant pay

Another 25 bucks sent your way. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's fill up this bar guys! Finheaven is definitely worth it!

Another 25 bucks sent your way. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's fill up this bar guys! Finheaven is definitely worth it!

Thank's again, we will get there slower than i thought but we will get there..............:up:

I would love to donate to the site as I said earlier on this thread, I'm in a situation where I have no income and am focusing on swearing in to my Army recruiter sometime soon or considering football in college. I would definitely frequent the VIP forum if I gained a sponsorship deal, as I post, and "lurk" on the forum every day. I am always looking for anything new on the Dolphins, and looking forward like no one else for March 12th lol! I can't wait for free agency to start, and it would be interesting to see what the VIP forum is like throughout that period as well. If I was granted a sponsorship, I would definitely make a good spirited contribution to the VIP forum.

And up the ladder she goes.............:lol:

As a business move that would be a bad Idea so I hope FH doesn't do that because then they would lose quality members to other free sites. I mean if facebook charged 1$ a month, there would be a new social media site that would take its place. People hate to pay for something they can get free somewhere else, even if its just 1$. Plus you have young members who dont have access to their parents account and simply cant pay

I could be wrong, but I think it would do the opposite and keep out some of the riff raff. And about your comment concerning young members, kids ask their parents for things all the time that cost way more than $4 a year. It can be done.

Keep up the good work boy's, were getting there, every $5 help's.................:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom