FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Just did my VIP donation, how do i access VIP now?

Matt (owner) will hook you up soon, he has to check the donation people give before giving out badges............
And from me thank's for your donation and hope to see you soon in the VIP.

I'm certain fin fan in cali is hulk hogan... no one else says brother as much as that guy.

I think people don't realize that...every little bit helps. Many of our contributions are the $5 type and with the volume of members we have here that would add up fast. Guys this is a serious matter...we need you to help and support the site. If you like this place...and use it a lot...pay for what you get. Fan owned and fan operated.

Because you have negative reputation (the little red box under your avatar) its because you are a noob and haven't gotten positive rep to counter it. I have put you back in as a registered user so you can use the full site. So since this is a thread about helping the site with a donation and you popped this in...how about donating? :up:

~Matt

thanks! :up: any update?

We need your support to make this happen. As Matt said whether is $5 or $20 this helps keep the site doors open for all to enjoy.

just away to bump it another $20.00, and im going to sponsor a member to join us in the vip........
(but still to pick) you can post here and say why you would like to join the vip if you want, you might make me pick you.

3day's have gone by and no one want's to get a vip for nothing.............:lol:

We need your support to make this happen. As Matt said whether is $5 or $20 this helps keep the site doors open for all to enjoy.

Fin Man, made a dony about a week or so ago & this issue was probably addressed already..........but anyway I found myself stumbling around trying to re-access
Paypal which I had last used to join vip. So mybe would be donors for one reason or another would welcome more options to donate. Something like setting up
a bank acct were personal checks could be sent to. etc

Because you have negative reputation (the little red box under your avatar) its because you are a noob and haven't gotten positive rep to counter it. I have put you back in as a registered user so you can use the full site. So since this is a thread about helping the site with a donation and you popped this in...how about donating? :up:

~Matt
I just can't right now. Its easy to say "Don't get the extra slice of pizza or beer from the week" but I can use that mentality and use it to pay my bills that need to be payed. Ill click on your ads if you get money from that to help out.

Back
Top Bottom