FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts havent donated. Id say thats the least you could do is throw even a lil cash if youve been around long enough to accumulate thousands of posts. Im broke as hell and can scrounge up some dough... cmon fellas.

Surprised how many people on here with thousands of posts havent donated. Id say thats the least you could do is throw even a lil cash if youve been around long enough to accumulate thousands of posts. Im broke as hell and can scrounge up some dough... cmon fellas.
absolutely. we are looking to raise about 2000 to cover the cost that isn't covered by VIP and the Ad revenue. if we can't hit that number, it's possible we may have to limit certain high bandwidth forums to VIP only.

I've donated twice, and I will donate again. the wife is done with nursing school, and when she gets a job, we will have double the income and I'll be sitting good to go on a donation. A bigger one than my previous ones to boot...

I can't imagine not having this site to go to. I have a touch over 5,000 posts... finheaven has given much more to me than I have to it in those 5,000 posts...

I can't imagine having twice or four times as many posts as I have now, and not having donated to the site...

I will be donating again soon. thats a promise. applications went out today... hopefully it's a quick process. I almost feel like I should give this site more than my church, I am on here far more than I am at sunday mass!!!!

I've donated twice, and I will donate again. the wife is done with nursing school, and when she gets a job, we will have double the income and I'll be sitting good to go on a donation. A bigger one than my previous ones to boot...

I can't imagine not having this site to go to. I have a touch over 5,000 posts... finheaven has given much more to me than I have to it in those 5,000 posts...

I can't imagine having twice or four times as many posts as I have now, and not having donated to the site...

I will be donating again soon. thats a promise. applications went out today... hopefully it's a quick process. I almost feel like I should give this site more than my church, I am on here far more than I am at sunday mass!!!!
Very Gracious of you man. You just earned a new badge, and I wish we had more around here that feel the same.

Very Gracious of you man. You just earned a new badge, and I wish we had more around here that feel the same.

I do too wildbill... and I'm going to work to help people feel the same way some of us do.

Love the new badge. Can't wait to help again.

in the past we used to have a "premium" membership. it was 80 a year and felt more like VIP does today. these days, I tend to think of super donator as over 50 per year in donations.
Ok. So I saw FFIC mention that there is a program where your donation can be used to give a regular member a VIP membership. If you gave 50 bucks, does that mean you can give two VIP memberships to regular members?

Tupac supports Fin Heaven from Thugz Mansion :)
Thanks bro.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Sent VIP payment in
Thank you sir.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I do too wildbill... and I'm going to work to help people feel the same way some of us do.

Love the new badge. Can't wait to help again.
Thanks bro!

Ok. So I saw FFIC mention that there is a program where your donation can be used to give a regular member a VIP membership. If you gave 50 bucks, does that mean you can give two VIP memberships to regular members?

Yes sir that is correct. Just send Wildbill3 or myself a pm. Thanks again bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all!

Doing pretty well. We need to raise about another $1,500 for the year. So keep pushing your friends here to get involved.

Come on brothers this should already been a done deal! We got the combine coming up, free agency, and the draft!:brewskis: Things are about to turn the corner for this organization and it's fan base. 5 or 10 dollars goes a long way to know that the site you love to come an talk about your beloved Dolphins and see what the latest news is and how you feel about it. For those that are new or old members VIP is kicking and is better than ever.:hi5: If you want please join VIP for $18.65 a year, or renew and help the site. If you are a VIP member please think about sponsoring another great brother with your donation of $18.65 or more. They will really appreciate it! VIP offers no ads your own lounge, got to work on the VIP Ladies Lounge though.:boohoo: If we don't take care of the site who will? Let's do what we can. We can make this site even better with the financial support and backing that keep the doors open, and hopefully have enough money for upgrades as they are needed. For those that have given, big props and a huge thank you!

A donation of $50.00 gets you a awesome Super Donator badge and at the same time you could sponsor two brothers for VIP for a year as well.:up:

Thanks for listening,

John

Back
Top Bottom