FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Donation and VIP...

....because this site deserves it. Fins up!

For those brothers that have donated and became VIP members they have been forwarded up the chain of command so you should be receiving these soon. Again thanks for your patience and support of the site. We wouldn't be here without you.:brewskis::woot:

I will donate $20
Thanks brother your support is appreciated. If you would like to sponser a VIP membership for another brother let me know in a pm and we will take care of that. If you know of a brother or there is a list in VIP of well deserved brothers.

Thanks a lot,

John

Must be nice. I donated last week and still no VIP access. Sent a PM to Fin-atic and no response. Great way to treat donors. I didn't have to donate

Does every donation get a VIP membership? I donated the other day and assumed I would have to reup for VIP again when my renewal became due... If this isnt' the case does that mean my VIP was renewed when I donated the last week or whenever it was that I did?

now you have me confused.

I'll be honest. I have been on this site for 8+ years and have yet to donate. The time has come to show my support.
Thank you to fin-atic and (most of) ;) the mods for giving us this site and making it the best run dolphins fan site year after year. :brewskis:

Donation sent.

Does every donation get a VIP membership? I donated the other day and assumed I would have to reup for VIP again when my renewal became due... If this isnt' the case does that mean my VIP was renewed when I donated the last week or whenever it was that I did?

Bro I am out and about right now if another staff member doesn't get to before I get home I will look into this.
Thanks,
John

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I'll be honest. I have been on this site for 8+ years and have yet to donate. The time has come to show my support.
Thank you to fin-atic and (most of) ;) the mods for giving us this site and making it the best run dolphins fan site year after year. :brewskis:

Donation sent.

Thanks a lot for your support of the site bro!

I went over the vip list last night, about 200 people were getting a free ride. as I went through and fixed it, some of you who had donated in the past were reupped for another year. if you have any questions about VIP or think you should have vip but currently don't please PM me with the paypal details and i'll try to get on it quickly.

Bro to answer your question every donation doesn't equal a VIP membership or renewal. If a brother donates $20.00 or more and they don't have VIP membership then they will receive one. We have started something quite cool. If you donate more than $18.65 you can request that it give VIP membership to a member of your choice or we have a list of deserving candidates in the VIP on a thread that is stickyed in there. Or you may sponsor a member of your choosing. If there still more questions that you have please send me a pm.

Thanks,

John

Donation sent.

Thank's for the Donation, even if you dont like me..............:foundout:

i will do in couple of weeks when i get my tax return.

just posyting something random. studying math for 15 hours straight gets boring after about 2 minutes.. :(

Back
Top Bottom