FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

i dont have much money right now due to college and the girlfriend, but i suppose 5 bucks couldnt hurt for the time being :)

You guys ever try to get the franchise involved? I know they have their own site to worry about but this is the best team site out there by far.....they should lend a helping hand.
Thanks for the post bro. There is no reason with all the members that we have that we can't help ourselves. No disrespect brother, but so many enjoy this site, but so few back it up with donations and VIP memberships.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

i dont have much money right now due to college and the girlfriend, but i suppose 5 bucks couldnt hurt for the time being :)
Thanks for the donation bro. No donation is too small.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Don't post much but enjoy reading all my Dolphin news here. In for 100.00 hope it helps!
Thanks for the very kind donation.:hi5:

posting to get this back up at the top, come on guys donate!

Done. 1st time donator, but this site is where i spend probably 35% of my internet time, so its only fair I pay up a bit for reading one of the very best sites on the web. Thanks for keeping it going guys.

Done. 1st time donator, but this site is where i spend probably 35% of my internet time, so its only fair I pay up a bit for reading one of the very best sites on the web. Thanks for keeping it going guys.
Thanks brother we appreciate your support!

Donation completed.. I'm once again, and proud to be, a Very Important Person on this site ;)

Must be nice. I donated last week and still no VIP access. Sent a PM to Fin-atic and no response. Great way to treat donors. I didn't have to donate

Must be nice. I donated last week and still no VIP access. Sent a PM to Fin-atic and no response. Great way to treat donors. I didn't have to donate

Passed up the chain to the Admin guy's, as for Fin-Atic he's a buzy man, im still waiting for my PM & im staff.............:lol:
And thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support brother and sorry for the delay. Matt aka Fin-atic is real busy as ROADRUNNER said.

Is there a certain amount you have to donate to get a badge? I gave last month and was just curious.

I am not as polite as you, an occasional PITA (Pain In The Ass), and someone who stirs the pot when need be. Sometimes I stir the pot with a spoon but, in this case, and in honor of the Super Bowl, gonna use a BIG N'AWLINS GUMBO PADDLE.

There are THOUSANDS of posters here, mostly VG, some bad, and some indifferent. Almost all spend countless hours here to be informed, and talk about our team. It TOTALLY FASCINATES me that so few can't come up with 5 bucks or more for the "privilege" of being here .

What the hell can you come up with better for the price of a beer or, a cup of coffee for a FRACKIN YEAR?

Now, I do know times are TUFF for everyone but, we're talkin about pocket change here. If ya can afford to be on the internet, and enjoy this forum, a few bucks ain't gonna kill ya to support what you enjoy.

IF there is ANYONE out there, who has a VG reason as to why they cannot afford sending $5, let me know.

That being said, I do believe that many have a problem with using Pay Pal, and I would suggest that the forum gets a PO Box to allow for donations to be sent.

Rant given, suggestion given, and ON TO THE GAME, and LOT"S of BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I couldn't have said it better. Is someone wants to mail a donation you can send it to:
Matthew Kent
5035 Kirkwood Trail
Titusville, FL 32780

Thanks to those who have given. And please understand that this is a real need. This is too important to many of us to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom