FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Thanks for posting a reminder to go VIP here. Been putting it off for too long but I Finally did it just now.

For anybody on the fence, the no ad's thing is like a miracle to behold! The first time you use FH after going VIP refreshing the pages with no ad's is, well... quite refreshing. My phone and computer load the pages so much faster. Hope that pushes someone else over the fence!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for donating. Still just a small few...but we are getting there. Every dollar counts for the cost of a pizza you can help us keep it going here and enjoy some amazing features exclusive to VIP.

Donation completed.. I'm once again, and proud to be, a Very Important Person on this site ;)

Put in $20. Thanks for providing such a great site!

I think people should donate if they want. Shouldn't feel obligated. Shouldn't feel bad if you cant. I know I cant. Nothing personal.

I think people should donate if they want. Shouldn't feel obligated. Shouldn't feel bad if you cant. I know I cant. Nothing personal.
i'd agree with that to an extint. You aren't obligated. However if you enjoy finheaven, and you can help, why wouldn't you? It takes money to keep this forum going, and if Matt (Fin-atic) felt the same way you do about obligation, this forum would've been closed years ago.

I sort of felt obligated, which is totally self imposed. It's like going to someone's house for dinner and not bringing a house offering.

Hit a rough patch but I'll be kicking in $20 sometime this month. There is no way I could go back to ads on my screen. . . the site is so much crisper w/o them.

Back
Top Bottom