FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Just made my first donation. I figure I'm almost at 1,000 posts now so it's about time to help out when I can. Can't wait to get my new shiny donator emblem. 10 bucks this time ( kinda broke ). Going for 25 next time.

Been putting it off for a while, but finally donated. It was long overdue - I can honestly say no other forum is as well run or as awesome as this one.

Long time fan of the website. Happy to have donated. Goodluck guys.

Trying to put the wife through nursing school but ill send 20. I meant to donate from my taxes last year and i had to pay in!!!! Fml...

Anyway, some day when im living off two incomes im treating this site to a good donation... this place.deserves it.

I just donated $20. This site is awesome! All dolphins news in one place and great staff to keep it all here.

You guys rock!

I just donated $20. This site is awesome! All dolphins news in one place and great staff to keep it all here.

You guys rock!

Thank's to you all, this is working great let's keep it rolling in..................:up:

officially VIP bound. shouldn't have taken this long I admit. but it was time.

keep up the good work fellas.

Thanks everyone who donated. As gratefully as I am it is sad that of the 800 plus who view this only about 20 people have donated. Amazing that people use us so much but won't support the site. It just makes no sense to me how people can read this thread and click away with a clear concious. Just sucks others pay for their fun.

As long as i pass my physical/drug screening later on this week i will have a new job, First thing i will be doing is donating here. Its the least i can do for keeping me informed and somewhere where i can get my daily Dolphin fix

Back
Top Bottom