FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Can't do it right now, but I'll hit you up on Wednesday.

Im a poor student, so im pretty broke. I gave a tenner donation a while ago, il give another when ive some spare cash, love this site.

did my duty and helped the cause. Long live FinHeaven. looking forward to the VIP access.

I will be in at the end of the month, i might give my money away to someone to be a VIP................

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

did my duty and helped the cause. Long live FinHeaven. looking forward to the VIP access.

Once you get there, two drinks only..............

Just donated $20, will do it annually. Thanks for the hard work by everyone, like the Mods. Our opinions of the team may differ from time to time, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate cha!

Thanks everyone who donated. As gratefully as I am it is sad that of the 800 plus who view this only about 20 people have donated. Amazing that people use us so much but won't support the site. It just makes no sense to me how people can read this thread and click away with a clear concious. Just sucks others pay for their fun.

I am not as polite as you, an occasional PITA (Pain In The Ass), and someone who stirs the pot when need be. Sometimes I stir the pot with a spoon but, in this case, and in honor of the Super Bowl, gonna use a BIG N'AWLINS GUMBO PADDLE.

There are THOUSANDS of posters here, mostly VG, some bad, and some indifferent. Almost all spend countless hours here to be informed, and talk about our team. It TOTALLY FASCINATES me that so few can't come up with 5 bucks or more for the "privilege" of being here .

What the hell can you come up with better for the price of a beer or, a cup of coffee for a FRACKIN YEAR?

Now, I do know times are TUFF for everyone but, we're talkin about pocket change here. If ya can afford to be on the internet, and enjoy this forum, a few bucks ain't gonna kill ya to support what you enjoy.

IF there is ANYONE out there, who has a VG reason as to why they cannot afford sending $5, let me know.

That being said, I do believe that many have a problem with using Pay Pal, and I would suggest that the forum gets a PO Box to allow for donations to be sent.

Rant given, suggestion given, and ON TO THE GAME, and LOT"S of BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Donation sent buds. Thanks for a great site! Now, does this mean I get an "infraction" get out of jail free card? :d-day:

Donation sent buds. Thanks for a great site! Now, does this mean I get an "infraction" get out of jail free card? :d-day:
Ya, for every dollar donated, we should be able to drop the F-bomb as long as it isn't directly at someone! HAHA Thinking outside the box is what has made this country so great! hehe

Ya, for every dollar donated, we should be able to drop the F-bomb as long as it isn't directly at someone! HAHA Thinking outside the box is what has made this country so great! hehe
you can already say piss, ass, damn, etc. now you want the f-bomb too?

$10 donated, After tax return I think i'll join VIP, the site deserves it!!

I became a VIP on the 30th - it was a Birthday present too my self -- Thank you for your hard work too run the site.

I got VIP access after donating to the Sandy relief fund and after seeing what it was all about decided to sign up for a reoccurring subscription for $19 it is well worth it for the year. This site is great and I dont know what I would do sometimes if I never found it a few years back. I dont post often but I spend a great deal of time reading what everyone has to say on a daily basis.

VIVA FINHEAVEN!!!

Back
Top Bottom