FinHeaven Site Announcement | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Site Announcement

Just away to bump it another $20.00, and im going to sponsor a member to join us in the VIP........
(but still to pick) you can post here and say why you would like to join the VIP if you want, you might make me pick you.

Come on brothers this should already been a done deal! We got the combine coming up, free agency, and the draft!:brewskis: Things are about to turn the corner for this organization and it's fan base. 5 or 10 dollars goes a long way to know that the site you love to come an talk about your beloved Dolphins and see what the latest news is and how you feel about it. For those that are new or old members VIP is kicking and is better than ever.:hi5: If you want please join VIP for $18.65 a year, or renew and help the site. If you are a VIP member please think about sponsoring another great brother with your donation of $18.65 or more. They will really appreciate it! VIP offers no ads your own lounge, got to work on the VIP Ladies Lounge though.:boohoo: If we don't take care of the site who will? Let's do what we can. We can make this site even better with the financial support and backing that keep the doors open, and hopefully have enough money for upgrades as they are needed. For those that have given, big props and a huge thank you!

A donation of $50.00 gets you a awesome Super Donator badge and at the same time you could sponsor two brothers for VIP for a year as well.:up:

Thanks for listening,

John
Bump for a awesome cause!

Wow... did not know that ! I will become a VIP ...right now! thanks for all you do!

Well your right John it should have been finnished by now, every little help's $5 is not too much to ask for boy's & girl's.........
I was going to wait till the end of the month to put in, but my mother gave me some money today and i just kept $20 aside just for the site, so no cigarettes for me tomorow............:lol:

So what im saying is go without a coffee tomorow and help the site you love stay on line for another year............:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
For those members on a tight budget and don't have the extra coin right now to join VIP, please continue to bring your A game as we are always looking for very good members to sponsor as our list is getting very small right now. You never know when another brother is going to do a great thing for a fellow member.

Guys, even $10 dollars helps. That's barely a single meal right there. If you think about it, the VIP membership lasts the entire year. That's not even $1.70 for an entire month! If you pay 10 dollars, it's not even a dollar a month. It just takes a quick minute to donate or become a VIP member.

I know we're not all so well-off financially. If you truly can't help out, that's fine. But if you're sitting there with some commas in your bank account, $10 or $20 is barely a dent. I've been here as a member for quite a few years. This website is actually the reason that I pursued journalism. I used to make some long posts in threads way before I even considered it writing.

Whether this site has impacted your life, or is simply a place you go to pass the time, consider how much money and time it takes for the folks that moderate and operate the website and forum.

Back
Top Bottom