Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

I propose all RACISM topics be moved to a sticky thread in another part of the forum. No more threads or posts about racism should be allowed in the main. People are posting really dumb shet on both sides and it's ruining the board. If people
want to discuss racism they can go to fox news or CNN or whatever else dumb crap people watch.

Im guilty as hell of this today, and actually apologize, current events are leading some of us right into these types of posts. I don't want to come here and deal with such topics myself, and should have used more restraint today...but again, discussing the Flores situation, its so built into the accusations that it's a slippery slope which I'm guessing is why there has been some leniency.

I agree, despite having participated myself, and apologies for bringing it to what should be a place where we don't get into such things. There are plenty of places and ways to hold such discussions (in person being among the best)

Flavored or non-flavored lubricant?
We never want to stifle creativity so we say BOTH! It's like a fine wine paired with the most delectable food, they just go together and should always be together. Like any wine it truly is up to the individual to decide on what "flavor profile" they like. Palettes are not all the same so please ease into your selections and give them a little lick before heading in there face first for a snoot full.

As always please use moderation when applying lubricants, no one wants a busted hip, dislocated tailbone or worse yet having to put Rover down due to an inadvertent biscuit accident!

Back
Top Bottom