Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything​

Anything?

Have you ever seen a monkey naked?
Dear Shula Fan,

Nothing and I mean nothing brings us more pleasure than a "bald monkey" . We encourage a well groomed monkey and naked is absolutely the best way to avoid issues with hygiene. So go on and wax, shave, trim or laser your monkey, it's all for the better good👍

Sincerely,

~The Finheaven Staff

I have only seen naked ones except in the movies

1Bxv.gif

Dear Shula Fan,

Nothing and I mean nothing brings us more pleasure than a "bald monkey" . We encourage a well groomed monkey and naked is absolutely the best way to avoid issues with hygiene. So go on and wax, shave, trim or laser your monkey, it's all for the better good👍

Sincerely,

~The Finheaven Staff

That's right you show them @NY8123 ................................evilgrin0007.gif

image (11).jpg

I started a Brady thread without seeing the one from the night before and mine was merged which is fine.

However, I see 5 or 6 Fangio threads being left alone. Am I just the "chosen one?" JK/lol

I started a Brady thread without seeing the one from the night before and mine was merged which is fine.

However, I see 5 or 6 Fangio threads being left alone. Am I just the "chosen one?" JK/lol
It was merged, we were on a mandated union break...

Personally I’d take it as a vote of confidence from the admin, unlike those who insist on starting a new Tua thread every time he farts or just because there isn’t at least the required minimum of 7 on the front page. Those folks are beyond help and shall be scorned, you have been designated as a valued poster who can be assisted when needed.

Question for @fishfanmiami

Fishy, do you like Pina Coladas?
How about getting caught in the rain???

What's your opinion on yoga?
Are you into champagne????

(asking for a friend)
Fishy, do you like Pina Coladas? - Yes
How about getting caught in the rain??? - I loved being "soaked"

What's your opinion on yoga? - Downward Dog is just the best.
Are you into champagne???? - See answers above about Rain & Yoga.

(asking for a friend) - A special friend or just a casual friend?

Back
Top Bottom