Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

OK, Repeat. You got 5 Fangio threads, 3 by the same poster. Is merging still in style? :cool:
Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

This mega thread was a massive merge about a non Miami Dolphin.

We can now have new threads discussing Fangio as he is officially a Dolphin now.
OK, So if ya can't beat em, join em to beat em. Sounds good,

OK, Repeat. You got 5 Fangio threads, 3 by the same poster. Is merging still in style? :cool:
Is this a riddle? I have one for you;
Train A leaves New York for Boston at 3 PM and travels at the constant speed of 100 mph. An hour later, it passes Train B, which is making the trip from Boston to New York at a constant speed. If Train B left Boston at 3:50 PM and if the combined travel time of the two trains is 2 hours, what time did Train B merge into New York?

Train A leaves New York for Boston at 3 PM and travels at the constant speed of 100 mph. An hour later, it passes Train B, which is making the trip from Boston to New York at a constant speed. If Train B left Boston at 3:50 PM and if the combined travel time of the two trains is 2 hours, what time did Train B merge into New York?
Slightly before Aaron Rogers worst season of record?

Miami Dolphins GIF by Dolfans NYC

x = 0.5

v = 100 mph

This means that Train B travels for 0.5 hours (30 minutes) before it meets Train A.

Since Train B left Boston at 3:50 PM, it merged into New York 2 hours later, at 5:50 PM.

Ok, this is your chance Finheaven members to ask the staff members of Finheaven the questions that are burning on your mind. (If you feel an acutal burning on your mind, or anywhere else for that matter, call a doctor, and also inform the prostitute you recently visited that she may need to do the same thing.)

Disclaimer: All posts will be moderated, and we will answer the ones we feel like.
Hi, All. First Timer- Old Timer. I'm continually getting 'Page Unresponsive' windows. Any advice? Something in my Settings or Security?

Back
Top Bottom