FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

d-day, The Mor, phinz17, dubfire, home made moonshine... it's gonna be a lot of fun :wink:

Yooooooo men I need some info. Where are WE meeting at????? I found out today im goin bizzotches!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

P.S. Im not drunk.... just excited to meet Dday, The Mor and others. Try and remember who I am cause im not popular :( .

:woot: Wooooohooooo.....I Just Got My Tickets From Aj Today!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see KC get run over by Ricky and Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......thanks
again AJ

I got My tickets...Just need to know where everyone is tailgating!!!

Hey fellow dolfans...... I'm a little bummed out today, cause I bought tickets to the Chiefs game yesterday, and I can't go. I live in Richmond, Va, and was planning a week long trip to Miami to watch my first ever game. The problem is, my wife's work just told her that she can't have off, S.O.L. Here's my proposition. I have two tickets... Section 445, row 26, seats 23-24. (not the best in the stadium i'm sure, but thats the best ticketmaster would give me) The tickets were sent to me using Ticketmaster's "ticketFast" option. Here's what I'll do. I'd like to at least get my money back, but since I used the email function, its sorta like first come first serve. For that reason, I don't really feel right asking for money, cause it would take someone to trust me in that I can't go. I would be willing to email them before payment for that reason, and just hope someone would have the dececy to give me something for them AFTER the game, since they'll go to waste anyway. Anyway, let me know if anyones interested.

apa64che said:
Hey fellow dolfans...... I'm a little bummed out today, cause I bought tickets to the Chiefs game yesterday, and I can't go. I live in Richmond, Va, and was planning a week long trip to Miami to watch my first ever game. The problem is, my wife's work just told her that she can't have off, S.O.L. Here's my proposition. I have two tickets... Section 445, row 26, seats 23-24. (not the best in the stadium i'm sure, but thats the best ticketmaster would give me) The tickets were sent to me using Ticketmaster's "ticketFast" option. Here's what I'll do. I'd like to at least get my money back, but since I used the email function, its sorta like first come first serve. For that reason, I don't really feel right asking for money, cause it would take someone to trust me in that I can't go. I would be willing to email them before payment for that reason, and just hope someone would have the dececy to give me something for them AFTER the game, since they'll go to waste anyway. Anyway, let me know if anyones interested.

Thats my section, granted i sit lower then that and closer to mid feild.. but our section rocks.. Some one should take you up on this as its a good deal!!

Back
Top Bottom