Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

Just ask yourself this question. Do you think anyone on the current Dolphins brain trust is smarter than Andy Reid?

Ask yourself that honestly.

Fair point I suppose, though the Andy Reid decline may be starting again like it did in Philly. My take on Wilson being let go is that he’s too similar to Tyreek Hill. I’ll wait to comment about the contract until the guarantees and yearly breakdown is available

Looks like a decent player but exactly how did this guy deserve Kenny Stills type money? Can't wait to see the GTD portion. No wonder Miami was the front runner already. Nobody else likely offered anything close.

The guy averaged 386 yard per game and 1.75 TD's.

Stills received $18.95 million in guarantees, $16.95 million of which are guaranteed upon signing. Stills received a $7 million signing bonus.

Stills got a 4 year deal. I'm guessing this kid was just handed 16M GTD and a 5M signing bonus.

quite a shift from :

ladry is heart and soul of this team, he is one if not the best slot receiver in the NFL!

to

Landry is a drama queen that freelanced and needed to be force feeded and now we have a slot receiver that is faster, better, smarter.

WADR it smells a lot of rationalization

anyway, I hope we are not done with fa: it's the time to find some injured te or something like that:pompus

it also renders your point about Landry mute, Wilson scored 3 TDs and 550 yards on 60 targets, care to do the math for 160 targets?

There's a reason Jarvis Landy garners that many targets and Albert Wilson doesn't.

Jarvis Landry gets open and is the ultimate chain mover. He's extremely adept in finding the soft spot in the zone, and making a play.

They aren't in the same league or universe as football players. Let's not even mention the other aspects of the game like blocking support in the run game.

Back
Top Bottom