Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

There's a reason Jarvis Landy garners that many targets and Albert Wilson doesn't.

Jarvis Landry gets open and is the ultimate chain mover. He's extremely adept in finding the soft spot in the zone, and making a play.

They aren't in the same league or universe as football players. Let's not even mention the other aspects of the game like blocking support in the run game.
yeah, I think we just discussed why.
Also, I notice 32 of Wilson's 42 receptions were for 1st down, sounds like a chain mover to me...

There's a reason Jarvis Landy garners that many targets and Albert Wilson doesn't.

Jarvis Landry gets open and is the ultimate chain mover. He's extremely adept in finding the soft spot in the zone, and making a play.

They aren't in the same league or universe as football players. Let's not even mention the other aspects of the game like blocking support in the run game.
except one football player you haven't even seen play. Landry is a slot that runs a 4.8 40, Wilson is a slot that runs a sub 4.5 and broke just as many tackles in half the attempts. Rumor has it the guaranteed money is only 12 million on top of that.

You are against a signing in which you didn't know the contract details and never saw the player on the field. It really is laughable.

except one football player you haven't even seen play. Landry is a slot that runs a 4.8 40, Wilson is a slot that runs a sub 4.5 and broke just as many tackles in half the attempts. Rumor has it the guaranteed money is only 12 million on top of that.

You are against a signing in which you didn't know the contract details and never saw the player on the field. It really is laughable.

LOL. Homer it up, if you will my man.

Like I said, if you think anyone on the Dolphins brain trust is smarter than Andy Reid, you're fooling yourself.

LOL. Homer it up, if you will my man.

Like I said, if you think anyone on the Dolphins brain trust is smarter than Andy Reid, you're fooling yourself.
I'm not saying I even like the player, i am just withholding judgement till i see how the contract is structured.

I'm not saying I even like the player, i am just withholding judgement till i see how the contract is structured.

The annual average is still too high. This is a mediocre 3rd wide receiver. It's a complete waste of resources.

This deal is simply sooooo Dolphins. And those who are trying to mindlessly rationalize it are hilarious.

quite a shift from :

ladry is heart and soul of this team, he is one if not the best slot receiver in the NFL!

to

Landry is a drama queen that freelanced and needed to be force feeded and now we have a slot receiver that is faster, better, smarter.

WADR it smells a lot of rationalization

anyway, I hope we are not done with fa: it's the time to find some injured te or something like that:pompus

Not only injured but old as well....as in soon to be 31 years old and having his best year 7 years ago with 528 yards and 5 TD. Please someone wake me up and tell me it was just a dream. Ed Dickson soon to be the next $7M FA TE bust.

This thread should be re-titled: “I’ve never heard of him, so therefore he sucks.” Way too many fanboys on this site don’t know a thing about pro football outside of their Dolphins bubble.

There is also I have seen him extensively and he has not stood out anywhere he has been, he is not a starting level NFL player.

Reid traded away the best corner in football. I say he’s pretty retarded.

The Wilson slander and Landry praise is hilarious to me. Their the exact same type of player without the excessive amount of targets or Landry’s dumb juke to nowhere move.

Landry isn’t a irreplaceable star wr. He’s a slot that thought he was a legit star. Won’t be hard to move on.

Jeff Darlington on Joe Rose Show:

"Adam Gase is a smart guy but he needs help building the roster and Mike Tannenbaum is not that guy. He's not going to back Gase up when things get rough and they start pointing fingers".

I concur.

Exactly my fear. We have a really good coach for the first time since Shula, and we’re going to lose him because T-Baum is an assface who sucks at his job and Ross refuses to fire him. Being a Miami Dolphins fan is an excercise in masochism most times.

Back
Top Bottom