Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

Jeez that guys easily impressed

That’s called scheme based production

What’s driving it? In the pass game it’s the threat of that flex tight end and Tyreek Hill and the qb in tbe run game as ball carriers

But the play design is the winner there.

Scheme based production—so literally 90% if Jarvis Landry's production. You're still pissed Miami didn't pay Jarvis $15M per year and you're probably going to be pissed regardless no matter which receiver is signed.

When are you all going to realize Miami isn't trying to find a guy to get 150+ targets? Miami is looking for a player to come in, contribute to the offense, and get 40-50 receptions.

A player like that, along with a 2nd round TE, is what will make this an efficient offense.

You know what else is great? Albert Wilson just averaged 13+ yards per catch! A number Landry hasn't sniffed for his entire career.

And again, Wilson had about a third of the receptions Jarvis did, but forced just two fewer missed tackles than Jarvis did.

That’s just it, we’re getting started with FA and Miami is already drooling over JAGs. Miami should be looking at this guy when the FA frenzy is over.

When he's already signed a reasonable deal with another slot-needy team while we were busy "drooling" over the superstars of free agency that you prefer?

Wilson would be a decent slot receiver at a the right price. I would still want another receiver in the draft to round out the group. I thinking a 3rd or 4th round type with decent size and speed like Simmie Cobbs. If the wait till late day 3 I still like Marques Valdez-Scantling.

Wilson would be a decent slot receiver at a the right price. I would still want another receiver in the draft to round out the group. I thinking a 3rd or 4th round type with decent size and speed like Simmie Cobbs. If the wait till late day 3 I still like Marques Valdez-Scantling.

UCF bias showing through, but Tre'Quan Smith from UCF in round 4 would be absolutely gravy.

Wilosn can play ball.. he gives you what you want from a slot wr.. kid is tough and more than a willing blocker. Can get vertical in the slot.. he smoked us for a deep td last year amd dropped it though

WTF do we need two Grants? We already have Stills who has more size and is almost as fast as Grant. I understand having to defend 3 speedsters would be tough, but its also tough on the QB having to consistently hit a bunch of small targets...

If they go this route they better make TE a priority because if not its the undependable Devante Parker as the only red zone threat.
Yep and Parker sucks donkey balls. He’s a lazy POS who can’t fight for a football to save his life. Guy blows should have traded him.

Wilosn can play ball.. he gives you what you want from a slot wr.. kid is tough and more than a willing blocker. Can get vertical in the slot.. he smoked us for a deep td last year amd dropped it though
This is what we do. We see an obscure player torch us - or in this case almost torch us and fail - and say “that’s our guy!”

I don't know, it seems like anytime we have a fiery passion a guy he's gone with the change of the Wind. Who on our team now is fiery honest question? I guess you can say Kiko and maybe X but they're not fiery to the extent of Landry or J. But as some inch and if we can get similar or even site or reduce production out of the slot, guy you cost 60 70% less than Landry it's a homerun
Gase doesn’t like fiery. They are a threat to his manhood.

I feel like people are looking at this signing the wrong way. If you are expecting anybody to say Wilson is a better player than Juice or are expecting him to be more productive, you're wrong. But if you are looking at Wilson as a cheap solid slot option that adds more speed it's not bad at all (If we sign him of course)
People on this forum look at a lot of thing the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom