Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

Albert Wilson is a good player, I don't have a problem with Miami bringing him in to replace Landry at the slot. The problem is we all know that T baum and the front office will not get this done without the Dolphins being on the bad side of a bad contract. They don't know what a steal is because they just give money in contracts like they are playing monopoly. If Miami gets Wilson it will just be another overpay. Just like Suh, just like trading Landry, just like taking the Saints garbage LB, just like trading for Kiko and Toast Maxwell, etc.

As long as he's cheap I don't care. Otherwise whats the point. Why isn't Caroo playing the slot anyhow or being given the chance in training camp? What about our practice squad. We need to start keeping and improving our own talent at some point.

As long as he's cheap I don't care. Otherwise whats the point. Why isn't Caroo playing the slot anyhow or being given the chance in training camp? What about our practice squad. We need to start keeping and improving our own talent at some point.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Leonte Carroo is quite good if given an opportunity. Adam Gase's roster evaluations on offense have largely been crap.

Sheesh I was gonna say I hope his contract only matches about half of what Goodwin got from San Fran but he damn near matched it

Back
Top Bottom