Fins interested in Gators kicker Eddy Pineiro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins interested in Gators kicker Eddy Pineiro

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
“The Dolphins need to find a kicker to replace Cody Parkey, who signed with the Bears this offseason. It appears the team has been searching the nation trying to find to a young kicker to help the team next season.

According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins “really like” Florida Gators kicker Eddy Pineiro, who was one of the few bright spots on the team last year. Jackson also reported the team has worked out New Mexico’s Jason Sanders and could target Miami’s Michael Badgley once they get a look at him during the Hurricanes Pro Day inside the Dolphins bubble on Wednesday.

Through a rough 4-7 season, Pineiro was the Gators’ most reliable offensive weapon. He finished the 2017 season 17-for-18 on field goal attempts.”
https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ly-interested-in-gators-kicker-eddy-pinieiro/

Glad to see we are interested and I loveeee he is a fin fan (just like Parkey) he sounds like he could be a hell of a kicker too

Will likely be drafted and I'm not wild about spending anything higher than a 7th round pick on a kicker. Daniel Carlson from Auburn is a stud kicker too, but he's going to get drafted earlier than Pineiro. Dolphins could always bring back Andrew Franks, he was solid but just lost his job to Parkey.

Will likely be drafted and I'm not wild about spending anything higher than a 7th round pick on a kicker. Daniel Carlson from Auburn is a stud kicker too, but he's going to get drafted earlier than Pineiro. Dolphins could always bring back Andrew Franks, he was solid but just lost his job to Parkey.

Carlson will get picked higher but I like Pineiro way better. Carlson was wildly inconsistent last season.

I'd gladly spend a 6th on Pineiro.

Carlson will get picked higher but I like Pineiro way better. Carlson was wildly inconsistent last season.

I'd spend a 6th on Pineiro if we had one. Wouldn't draft a kicker higher than that.

We have a late 6th and two early 7th round picks.

We may NEED to draft Eddy in the 6th if we don't want him getting away.

He is better than Carlson. Period.

Back
Top Bottom