Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade TE Shaheen. Psyche, he's back...

getting a previously chewed bag of gum is good comp for that weirdo!

I'm sure his shtick will play well in an open carry state with rifles on the streets.

If it's Big League Chew just put back in the pouch after the sweetness ran out, hell yes.

I mean, we're in the big leagues. chew with the Big League Chew mutha trukas.!

Just beat me to it!

Not a bad move for us, as I thought Shaheen would be a cut later this summer.

It's a good deal for Houston too, as they get a decent pass catching TE for a low round draft pick. He's just a bit of a knucklehead.
How is he a knucklehead?

I'm not saying it had anything to do with qanon, but this dip sh*t took a stand that maybe a lot of other people don't share. As soon as as I heard this last year I knew he would be shipped out. F him. Jmo

I stayed out of that thread after seeing several posts about how "you'll never get anything for Williams". It's like those people have never paid attention to NFL before. Trades like that happen all the time. Williams specifically may or may not get traded, but saying "it'll never happen" is just a stupid thing to say.
Isaiah Ford could never get us a 7th rounder and be back our team in two weeks. IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Last edited:
Long needs to play well this year times 100.
I like Tanner Conner more. Long was a waste of a pick. Supposed to be such a great blocker but he ranks up there with Gesicki. Hopefully Tanner can show us something and we can get another 6th for Hunter next year.

I like Tanner Conner more. Long was a waste of a pick. Supposed to be such a great blocker but he ranks up there with Gesicki. Hopefully Tanner can show us something and we can get another 6th for Hunter next year.
I’m not here to claim how good Long is. But giving up on TE’s right after their rookie year is a good call…

We all know Gesicki killed it his rookie season…

Back
Top Bottom