Fins vs Bills Position Matchup | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Bills Position Matchup

Furthermore how is your tackling cuz waddle was making defenders look like fools on a few plays. Dude got jukes

Can the bills contain our speed at WR how’s the corners. I think waddle and fuller are the fastest duo you will see all season
That is your Biggest Advantage against the Bills IMO. Is the WR2 and Below against our CB2 and below. I fully expect a ton of Zone Concepts that look like man this week. Fraiser is a master at developing those.

Not concerned about our Tackling, we are very sound at open field tackling.

So what you are saying is if Davis and Wilkins can wreck the guard. DEs contain the outside we can win

I doubt Davis plays! If he does i'd expect limited amount of snaps.

Furthermore how is your tackling cuz waddle was making defenders look like fools on a few plays. Dude got jukes

Watching the game, Bills continue to be a good tackling team. We're going ot have to bring our A game tackling Diggs. That guy makes players in the secondary look like fools.

I doubt Davis plays! If he does i'd expect limited amount of snaps.
We still have Zieler who played a very good game. He’s actually better at penetration of the two. Davis is more of a run clogger

Agree I think the Bills made the right choice at the extension, and I was fully expecting natural regression, as it happens every year.

2020 69.2% 4544 yards 37 TDs to 10 Ints.

If 2021 ends 65% 4500 yards 37 Tds and 13 Ints that would show a regression, but even with those numbers in a 17 game span you will win alot of games and your QB is not the problem.

I do think there are about 4 teams in the NFL that can do what the Steelers Did. Steelers, Bucs, Cle (maybe they have the horses too) Ravens (though the INJ might have made this not a lock either)
Yeah, Allen obviously isn't the problem. Could 2020 be a career year? Absolutely as I think a lot went his way. But he will have good numbers.

We still have Zieler who played a very good game. He’s actually better at penetration of the two. Davis is more of a run clogger

Agreed! But ti would be nice to have all our weapons...

Opps...Allen just overthrew a wide open Diggs.

Can the bills contain our speed at WR how’s the corners. I think waddle and fuller are the fastest duo you will see all season

In an ideal world i'd agree. But our OL is going to have it's hands full with that Bills DL. They have way more explosive players as a unit compared to the Pats.

Oops...Allen just overthrew #1 for them.

It would be very nice to come out 2-0 which is also 2-0 in the division and 2 games up on the bills. Let’s find a way. The offense needs more points this game

I personally would have had a few differences.

IMO the Dolphin's secondary is at least top three and arguably the best in the league. While the Bill's WRs are excellent and arguably every receiving core could be said to have an advantage in the NFL due to the rules, I would have listed this as a push.

I would have been more understanding of your listing the Bills RBs as an advantage against our LBs. While our run D seems to be improved, they did give up some plays against the backs in coverage.

I also think our OL is a work in progress and not very good right now. That could also reasonably be seen as a Bill's advantage.

Overall, I think the Bills are the better team and they're at home. I see them as a year or so ahead of Miami in terms of their rebuild. But I do think Miami closed the gap a bit compared to last year.

BTW thank you for posting this thread.
At home??!!!

In an ideal world i'd agree. But our OL is going to have it's hands full with that Bills DL. They have way more explosive players as a unit compared to the Pats.

Oops...Allen just overthrew #1 for them.
I think our OL was pretty solid. Nothing spectacular but I think they are getting crushed in the media and by fans. They weren’t the story this game and that’sa good thing

It would be very nice to come out 2-0 which is also 2-0 in the division and 2 games up on the bills. Let’s find a way. The offense needs more points this game

Winning our first game and Bills losing their first is the best week 1 outcome we could have hoped. Now you're hoping they're feeling the pressure to win and come out pressing. Whereas we can play more relax and hopefully capitalize.

Wait where's the game? Miami correct?

Oop...Allen into TRIPLE coverage to #13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom